- Be the first to comment
- HDI board capacity utilization rates to rise in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Korea-based Silicon Works looks to ramp up LCD driver IC shipments for Ultra TVs
- Samsung, HTC, Sony Mobile likely to launch mini flagship models
- Nokia increases orders for on-cell touch panels to Taiwan
- Korea-based panel makers expected to start mass producing lower-cost Ultra HD TV panels in 2Q14
- Delays in OLED TV shipments impede growth of OLED material market, says DisplaySearch
- Intel reports 1Q14 results with income of US$1.9 billion
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Korea panel makers to bump up competition in the Ultra HD TV panel segment
- Clevo chairman to invest in development of innovation park in northern Taiwan
- Motherboard players pushing non-motherboard businesses for profit growth
- Mitac Information Technology becomes Asia Pacific partner for Google Cloud Platform
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- Taiwan market: Acer to launch Liquid E3 smartphone
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments drop 1.6% sequentially in 1Q14
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Industrial electronics chip market rebounds, says IHS
- Taiwan PV module makers looking to orders from Japan vendors
- Micron, MediaTek likely to invest in Kingston Solutions
- Intel aggressively promoting tablet CPUs in China
- Some China polysilicon makers poised to expand capacities
- Leadtek pushes virtual desktop products for 2014, says paper
- Samsung Galaxy S5 carries over US$250 BOM, IHS teardown reveals
- Google Cloud Platform launched in Taiwan
- Taiwan market: WLAN device sales total US$17.9 million in 4Q13, says IDC
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...