- Be the first to comment
- Regional smartphone brands in Europe ramping market share
- GT Advanced Technologies to sell sapphire furnaces
- Digitimes Research: China OGS touch panel makers hiking GFF capacity
- China vendor Oppo to ship 50 million smartphones in 2015, say sources
- Western Digital to set R&D center in Taiwan
- Taiwan team announces SEMI PV57-1214 standards
- PC vendors not expecting Windows 10 to trigger replacement demand
- Taiwan market: Oppo launches two flagship smartphones
- Taiwan market: Apple is top smartphone vendor in November
- Global LCD TV shipments in 2014 estimated at 215 million units, says consulting firm
- Services to make up vast majority of IoT business opportunities, say analysts
- Panel pricing shows mixed trends in December, says WitsView
- VIS profits to rise on strong demand, report says
- Macronix sampling NOR chips for IoT, says report
- Korea and Taiwan companies control 56% of global 300mm fab capacity, says IC Insights
- China software industry posts January-November revenues of nearly CNY3.3 trillion, says MIIT
- Taiwan November manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- China November mobile phone user base grows to 1.281 billion, says MIIT
- SMIC joins China group for STATS ChipPAC takeover
- China government tightens tax incentives, subsidies to enterprises
- Delta Electronics lands orders for distributed, low-power inverters form Japan, say papers
- Xiaomi may adopt sapphire for covers of 5.7-inch smartphone
- Lof Solar sues Sunshine PV for alleged patent infringement
- China market: LeTV aims to ship 3-4 million own-brand LCD TVs in 2015
- G-Tech to expand 3D-forming glass capacity
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...