- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China sees increased tablet AP shipments in 2Q14
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Unitech, Dynamic ramping rigid-flexible PCBs
- Macronix reportedly lands large-volume ROM orders from Nintendo
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship 21.95 million handsets in 3Q14
- Innolux announces 2Q14 net profit of NT$3 billion
- Casetek Holdings sees 2Q14 decline
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Acer sees booming sales of Chromebooks, says CEO
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- Career expects sales to peak in 4Q14
- China PV module makers expected to ask Taiwan solar cell makers to offer incentives
- TPK 2Q14 growth driven by increase in 11- to 16-inch products
- Small- to medium-size China smartphone component makers under pressure of being forced out in 2H14
- TSMC to offer more wafer starts to MediaTek in 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: CSOT to see increased influence in AMOLED industry
- Investment in production of N-type monocrystalline solar cells may take off in 2-3 years
- Terry Guo overseeing Foxconn preparations for new iPhone
- New Surface to come into production in August, say Taiwan maker
- Chunghwa Telecom NFC TSM system passes Visa certification
- Notebook cooling module makers eye business opportunities from electric vehicles
- More IC vendors to engage in merger or acquisition deals
- Intel to launch Core M for use in notebook/tablet 2-in-1 models in 4Q14
- PTI reports EPS NT$1.96 for 1H14
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...