- Be the first to comment
- Samsung Display to decrease supply of notebook panels
- Innovation to keep Moore's Law alive, says TSMC co-CEO
- Nanya to invest NT$50 billion over next 2 years, says president
- Taiwan IC industry to increase 7% in 2016, says TSIA chairman
- Apple sets up first R&D center in China
- MLS to issue bonds to fund Ledvance acquisition
- DRAM spot prices hit 7-month high, says DRAMeXchange
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up 7% on month in August
- China to lower PV feed-in tariffs for 2017, say reports
- Qualcomm announces solutions for embedded computing, IoT applications
- Posiflex Technology to issue convertible bonds, new shares
- Tokuyama to sell Malaysia-based polysilicon factory to OCI
- NXP establishing security standards for smart cars in China
- Analog IC firm Leadtrend grows shipments for mobile devices
- Sharp buys back office building in Japan
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi TV 3s
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Brave C&H Supply to be listed on Taiwan OTC in October
- Prices for solar-grade monocrystalline, polycrystalline silicon wafers drop to US$0.68, US$0.50
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Dialog provides Bluetooth connectivity for Pokemon GO Plus
- Fast-charging chip business booming, say IC vendors
- Taiwan market: Online advertising services in 1H16 valued at over NT$11 billion, says DMA
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...