- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Melfas emerging as leading touchscreen controller IC player in Korea
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- HannStar Display to acquire 5.3G touch panel factory from HannStar Touch Solution
- Largan November revenues hit record
- China Li-ion cell capacity grows over 40% in 2013, says IEK
- China market: Lowering 4G chipset specifications to benefit local smartphone vendors
- MediaTek November revenues down slightly
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
- Semiconductor material supplier Ampoc looks to sequential sales growth in 4Q13
- Gigabyte promotes DIY motherboard sales by hosting games tournament in China
- Global Ultra HD TV shipments in 2014 to grow to 15-20 million units, say Taiwan makers
- BoardTek PCB sales to gain momentum in 2014
- Yageo November sales edge down slightly
- China releases TD-LTE licenses
- Memory backend service firms likely to scale down capex for 2014
- Sapphire ingot supplier Acme to return to profitability in 4Q13
- GaN-on-silicon LEDs forecast to increase market share to 40% by 2020, says IHS
- Inotera, Nanya November sales rise on-year
- Worldwide Ethernet switch and router market sees strong 3Q13 results, says IDC
- Andes CPU core IP products adopted by Acer, Asustek
- Growth in mobility trend spells further decline for PC market in MEA, says IDC
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Global 2013 semiconductor revenues to rise 5.2%, says Gartner
- Worldwide server market revenues decline 3.7% in 3Q13, says IDC
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Leading cover glass manufacturer Corning has been continuing to expand its influence in the cover glass...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...