- Be the first to comment
- MediaTek 2Q14 revenues to increase
- Flat panel industry expected to see annual growth decline from 20% to 5%
- TSMC looks to post 21-23% sequential revenue gains in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showing increased interest in large-size segment
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm rethinks AP development strategy
- Asustek expects to ship over 1 million ZenFone smartphones in 2Q14, says CEO
- China Unicom sees 73.9% on-year growth in 1Q14 net profits
- Asustek adopts hostile marketing to gain attention in China smartphone market
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected to reach 6% in 2014, say AUO sources
- China white-box tablet vendors gaining foothold
- Southern Taiwan Science Park sees January-February revenues down 5.42% on year
- Young Optics to deal out 2013 cash dividend of NT$1.88
- Unitech to ramp up capacity for any-layer HDI and flex-rigid boards
- FIC ruggedized tablet subsidiary receives procurement orders from Brazil
- O-Film expected to produce for 35% of handset touch panels in 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Korea panel makers to bump up competition in the Ultra HD TV panel segment
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Industrial electronics chip market rebounds, says IHS
- Taiwan PV module makers looking to orders from Japan vendors
- Global smartphone shipments up to nearly 277 million units in 1Q14, says TrendForce
- Sensor hubs make big gains while enabling the future of sensing, says IHS
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom teams up with Sony Mobile to launch 4G devices
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...