- Be the first to comment
- Giga Solar revenues hit record in July
- WT Micro 3Q15 sales may drop up to 4%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to remain flat in 2H15
- IC foundry VIS expects 3Q15 revenues to fall
- iPhone 5c successor to feature FinFET chips, say sources
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Danen suffers losses for 2Q15
- Aces to acquire majority stake in MEC Imex
- Giantplus reports growth for 2Q15
- Precise Biometrics signs license agreement with Elan
- Motech Industries unable to swing into profitability in 3Q15, says KGI Securities
- Catcher capacity unaffected by recent employee protest, says company
- Inspection service company Sporton posts revenue growth in July
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Taiwan July CPI drops
- Elan Microelectronics reports on-year decline in July revenues
- Ultra HD TV shipments expected to grow nearly 150% in 2015, says firm
- China market: Huawei to offer business-use cloud services
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...