- Be the first to comment
- Acer, Toshiba finishes RFQ for 2016 notebook orders
- Acer sees healthy inventory level
- Harvatek, TTRI set up joint venture for LED embedded yarn
- Nanya to raise capital for 20nm transition
- Acer positive about Microsoft Surface Book release
- TSEC September revenues down sequentially
- Six China LED makers receive government subsidies in 3Q15
- Acer pushing new business operation to achieve growth
- Neo Solar Power offers PERC monocrystalline silicon solar cell Black 21
- Taiwan preparing for 2nd-round TPP talks
- China firm close to buying Vivante
- Taiwan market: Japan-based Sansui Electric launches inexpensive LED light bulbs
- ASE posts 23% revenue growth in September
- Touch panel makers conservative about 4Q15 handset orders
- Hulk Energy obtains IEC, UL certification for Cigs-3000 series PV module
- Coretronic ships 6.31 million BLUs in September
- Tianma to be main supplier of panels for new Asustek notebooks
- Innolux reports 21% decline in 3Q15 revenues
- Foxconn Technology revenues hit high in September
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.30 per share for January-September
- Asustek, Acer September revenues up on month
- Fingerprint sensors set to see growing adoption among Android phones
- Motech Industries, Tainergy Tech September revenues up
- MSI reports revenues for September 2015
- Chin-Poon Industrial sees revenues rise in September
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...