- Be the first to comment
- Intel to help vendors launch inexpensive tablets, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 LCD monitor shipments
- Taiwan March manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q15 handset shipments down 30.3% sequentially
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
- China suppliers continue to lead the solar PV module market in 2014, says IHS
- MediaTek responds to patent infringement case brought by Synaptics against its China-based affiliate
- Wireless charging module makers to offer dual- or multi-mode solutions, say Taiwan makers
- Brogent Technologies looks to gross margin of 55%
- Commentary: Can Sharp improve its performance from increased presence in China?
- EU postponement of energy-inefficient halogen bulbs ban until September 2018 to have varying results, says IHS
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- CalAmp adopts Mitac navigation software, says paper
- Gartner cuts forecast for 2015 chip market growth
- Synaptics files patent complaints in protection of touch sensing technology
- Supply chains prepping for increase in 2-in-1 tablet orders from China
- Samsung talks up new flexible AMOLED technology
- China 2014 PV product exports worth US$16.2 billion
- Memory related device suppliers to break into Taiwan top-10 IC design houses in 2015
- Asustek looking to ship 30 million ZenFone smartphones in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size TFT LCD panel shipments to increase 5% in 2Q15
- Annual installations of natural gas generator sets to more than double by 2024, says Navigant
- 2nd-tier China LED makers may start price-cut competition
- GET to issue 150 million new shares for private placement
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...