- Be the first to comment
- China market: Xiaomi unveils 5 new products
- Rooftop PV systems are stage for Taiwan solar cell makers: Q&A with Win Win Precision chairman David Chen
- ASE to deal out cash dividend for 2014
- IC demand from China picking up, say Taiwan firms
- Taiwan plastic chassis makers reducing capacities
- Wistron invests in Arbor Technology
- Samsung expected to delay second round of investment for expanding flexible display
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- PCL Technologies expects steady growth in shipments of LTE, 10Gbps SFP+ optical transceiver modules
- Worldwide natural gas vehicle sales to total 37.2 million from 2014-2024, says Navigant
- 220 GaN MOCVD reactors to be installed in 2015, says IHS
- Philips to sell majority interest in combined LED components and automotive lighting business to GO Scale Capital
- HTC to unveil new HTC One family products in April in Beijing
- E Ink reports 2014 revenues
- VIS signs OTP IP license agreement with Attopsemi
- LG Chem to invest US$100 million to expand China polarizer facilities, says report
- Getac Technology expects 2015 ruggedized device shipments to grow at least 15%
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers advancing production of high-end applications
- Sony Mobile aims to ship 38 million smartphones in FY2015, say sources
- Taiwan market: Gogoro to launch Smartscooter in summer 2015
- China PV makers expect demand to rebound in 2Q15
- Foundry chipmaker Powerchip developing SoC for IoT
- Niching 2014 profits hit 3-year high
- UMC snatches high-end 28nm chip orders from TSMC clients
- Epistar to start production of integrated power drivers based on Si substrates
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...