- Be the first to comment
- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- UMC holds technology forum in Japan
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- LCD monitor panel prices in May fall, says WitsView
- Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- M31 teams up with Imagination
- Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
- Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
- Foxconn to continue expanding Big Data center in Guizhou
- Memoright to step into eMCP field
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- MediaTek expected to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q15 guidance
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils Bravia LCD TVs
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Samsung SDI inks MOU with China Wuxi for polarizer plants
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- Xiaomi Technology expects 2015 cloud computing revenues to hike 4-5 fold, says chairman
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
- US cable performance improves, but Pay TV market headwinds remain, says IHS
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...