- Be the first to comment
- Intel to offer tablet platforms for various segments in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- Delta to expand North America headquarters
- Wah Hong November revenues up sequentially
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- ASE, SPIL sales fall back in November
- PCB backup board maker Aurona reports strong sales for November
- Synnex Technology November revenues hit record
- DRAM spot prices soar on strong demand
- IC substrate suppliers Unimicron, Kinsus to see flat performance in 4Q13
- US market: Motorola employs aggressive pricing to boost sales
- CPT November panel shipments up on month
- Chicony November revenues hit record
- China market: Lowering 4G chipset specifications to benefit local smartphone vendors
- MediaTek November revenues down slightly
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Digitimes Research: Melfas emerging as leading touchscreen controller IC player in Korea
- Global Ultra HD TV shipments in 2014 to grow to 15-20 million units, say Taiwan makers
- China market: Mobile IM accounts rise to 1.57 billion in 3Q13, says Analysys
- Touch controller makers Elan, EETI see revenues decline in November
- GaN-on-silicon LEDs forecast to increase market share to 40% by 2020, says IHS
- Inotera, Nanya November sales rise on-year
- Worldwide Ethernet switch and router market sees strong 3Q13 results, says IDC
- Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
- Andes CPU core IP products adopted by Acer, Asustek
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Disappointing sales of high-end smartphones and other unfavorable factors have discouraged PCB makers...
Win Semiconductors was named the world's top pure-play gallium arsenide (GaAs) IC foundry in 2009,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...