- Be the first to comment
- HTC aims high while LG look low in India smartphone market
- Elan expects to post 6-9% decrease in 1Q17 revenues
- AMD to release Ryzen in March with initial shipments to top 1 million
- UMC to pay NT$0.50 cash dividend for 2016
- Epistar to produce VCSELs
- Taiwan approves Dynami Vision acquisition of Macquarie APTT Management
- Harvatek showcases transparent LED display at Smart City Summit & Expo 2017
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts US$1.86 billion in January billings
- PTI to deal out cash dividend of NT$4 for 2016
- Diode maker Eris to hand out NT$3.46 in dividends for 2016
- Qualcomm begins comeback fight against Korean FTC
- Intel pushing new 5G chip
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X
- AUO undaunted by China competition, says chairman
- Acer unveils smart roadside parking management system
- Server DRAM prices rise nearly 40% in 1Q17, says DRAMeXchange
- Xiaomi likely to unveil in-house developed CPUs on February 28
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Foxconn chairman pledges shares for loans
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- GPU shipments total 100 million in 4Q16, says John Peddie
- Samsung launches 10nm Exynos 9-series processor
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...