- Be the first to comment
- Vendors to shift away more orders from BYD
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments to growth over 18% in 2H16
- GCL-Poly to acquire SunEdision technology, factory assets
- Acer, Asustek to release 18-inch and larger gaming notebooks
- SSD adoption in notebooks to top 50% in 2018, says DRAMeXchange
- TOK steps up investment in Taiwan
- Demand set to boom for iris- and face-recognition chips for smartphones
- BYD 1H16 net profit hikes over 384%
- Kingston becomes largest shareholder of OSE
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$21.3 billion
- EU cancels MIP status of Neo Solar Power, Motech China subsidiaries, say reports
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says Innolux chairman
- Formosa Sun Energy wins EPC contract for setting up 4MWp rooftop PV systems in southern Taiwan
- Jinko Solar is top China PV module maker in 1H16
- Zhen Ding expects sales rebound in August
- CPT order visibility extends through end of 2016
- Microwave device maker UMT looks to brisk sales in 3Q16
- E Ink sees strong shipments for smart e-paper labels
- Glass substrates in tight supply in 3Q16, says Corning Taiwan president
- Google to use renewable energy in Taiwan datacenter
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic expected to remain largest automotive Li battery maker, steps into LED automotive lighting
- Former HTC CEO to attend Tokyo Game Show
- China market: Coolpad looks to make a turnaround, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide tablet shipments drop to 40 million units in 2Q16
- Notebook panels to be in tight supply in 2H16, says paper
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...