- Be the first to comment
- Intel to offer tablet platforms for various segments in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- Delta to expand North America headquarters
- Wah Hong November revenues up sequentially
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- ASE, SPIL sales fall back in November
- PCB backup board maker Aurona reports strong sales for November
- Synnex Technology November revenues hit record
- DRAM spot prices soar on strong demand
- IC substrate suppliers Unimicron, Kinsus to see flat performance in 4Q13
- US market: Motorola employs aggressive pricing to boost sales
- CPT November panel shipments up on month
- Chicony November revenues hit record
- China market: Lowering 4G chipset specifications to benefit local smartphone vendors
- MediaTek November revenues down slightly
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Digitimes Research: Melfas emerging as leading touchscreen controller IC player in Korea
- Global Ultra HD TV shipments in 2014 to grow to 15-20 million units, say Taiwan makers
- China market: Mobile IM accounts rise to 1.57 billion in 3Q13, says Analysys
- Touch controller makers Elan, EETI see revenues decline in November
- GaN-on-silicon LEDs forecast to increase market share to 40% by 2020, says IHS
- Inotera, Nanya November sales rise on-year
- Worldwide Ethernet switch and router market sees strong 3Q13 results, says IDC
- Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
- Andes CPU core IP products adopted by Acer, Asustek
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...