- Be the first to comment
- Ability Opto-Electronics sees earnings improve significantly in 2016
- HTC aims high while LG look low in India smartphone market
- AMD to release Ryzen in March with initial shipments to top 1 million
- UMC to pay NT$0.50 cash dividend for 2016
- Epistar to produce VCSELs
- Asustek likely to unveil new 2-in-1 model at MWC 2017
- GPU shipments total 100 million in 4Q16, says John Peddie
- Elan expects to post 6-9% decrease in 1Q17 revenues
- Taiwan approves Dynami Vision acquisition of Macquarie APTT Management
- Harvatek showcases transparent LED display at Smart City Summit & Expo 2017
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts US$1.86 billion in January billings
- PTI to deal out cash dividend of NT$4 for 2016
- Diode maker Eris to hand out NT$3.46 in dividends for 2016
- Intel pushing new 5G chip
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- AUO undaunted by China competition, says chairman
- Xiaomi likely to unveil in-house developed CPUs on February 28
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Foxconn chairman pledges shares for loans
- MediaTek gross margin unlikely to recover
- Samsung launches 10nm Exynos 9-series processor
- Globalfoundries announces availability of 45nm RF SOI to advance 5G mobile communications
- MediaTek-Richtek deal probed for possible insider trading
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...