- Be the first to comment
- Avago to buy Broadcom for US$37 billion
- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- CSOT starts producing 55-inch Full HD TV panels at 2nd 8.5G factory
- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- China market: Foxconn launches smart electric car rental service
- Flat panel display equipment spending forecast to reach US$9 billion in 2015, says IHS
- PC shipments will continue to decline in 2015, says IDC
- Lextar expects capacity utilization to rise to 80-90% in 3Q15
- Taiwan to talk with EU about PV circumvention probe
- China LCD TV vendors plan to procure 27-28 million Taiwan-produced panels in 2015, says CVIA executive
- China April polysilicon imports up 5.8% on month, says CNIA
- Advantech developing IoT base in northern Taiwan
- Xilinx working with TSMC on 7nm chips
- Panasonic to add BLU production lines at plants in Mexico and Brazil
- NXP to sell RF power amplifier unit to JAC Capital for US$1.8 billion
- Digitimes Research: Global smartphone shipments in 2015 to reach 1.368 billion units
- TSMC to triple 16nm chip capacity by end-2016, says co-CEO
- Foxconn to build supply chain financial service system
- Demand for overclocking surges in the face of declining desktop market, says HWinsights
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...