- Be the first to comment
- SPIL, Foxconn to form strategic partnership to fend off ASE acquisition bid
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
- Advantech, Panasonic, Aurotek cooperate to boost Industry 4.0 in Taiwan
- Taiwan key economic indicator continues to signal slow growth
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- China semiconductor investment fund reportedly targets Globalfoundries
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- Taiwan solar cell makers see demand in excess of capacities in September
- BOE to purchase 6G flexible OLED production equipment, says report
- Revenues from vehicle-to-external communications systems expected to total nearly US$180 billion from 2015-2025, says report
- Global wearable market grows 223.2% in 2Q15, says IDC
- Global tablet shipments in 2015 estimated at 163 million units, says TrendForce
- Solargiga Energy posts net profit of nearly CNY7 million for 1H15
- China smartphone market dominated by local vendors
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015 to kick off with more than 700 exhibitors
- Semiconductor equipment suppliers brace for layoffs
- Digitimes Research: China looks at 70% IC self-sufficiency in 2025
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...