- Be the first to comment
- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- MWC 2015: Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone
- Haier entering tablet OEM business
- TV vendors shifting strategy to prevent panel pricing from increasing
- Samsung intros 128GB UFS storage for smartphones
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- Alibaba to set up venture capital fund in Taiwan
- China LED chip production value in 2014 estimated at CNY12.0 billion, says GLII
- Samsung, LG and Sony to purchase 42% of global TV panel supply in 2015, says IHS
- Lextar Electronics to expand LED epitaxial wafer capacity
- SMIC starts mass production for CMOS image sensors
- Universal Display reports 2014 performance
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments to China drop 7.7% on year
- Longer blades and new materials are affecting the global wind turbine manufacturing industry, says Navigant
- MWC 2015: Acer showcasing new mobile devices
- CNY1,000 Full HD smartphones a major focus for China vendors in 2015
- MediaTek founds investment arm with US$300 million
- Everlight Electronics reportedly to merge with Edison Opto
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of touch panels used in handsets and tablets to drop in 1Q15
- Competition increasing between first-tier China, Taiwan solar cell makers
- China releases FDD-LTE licenses to China Telecom, China Unicom
- Chunghwa Telecom sets up OTT task force
- China January mobile phone user base grows to 1.290 billion, says MIIT
- AcBel Polytech to deal out cash dividend of NT$1.60
- Compal 4Q14 net EPS hits 16-quarter high
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...