- Be the first to comment
- Lite-On Technology expects huge growth in smart LED street lamp shipment in 2017
- Nanya to ramp 20m process output
- Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with San'an Optoelectronics
- UMC expects flat performance in 2Q17
- Merry reports strong EPS for 1Q17
- AUO reports strong profits for 1Q17
- China market: Huawei recaptures top smartphone vendor ranking in 1Q17, says Canalys
- Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
- Gintech obtains VPC for high-efficiency PV modules in Taiwan
- LG Display 1Q17 net operating profit hits record
- SPIL posts profit drop in 1Q17
- Elan sees earnings improve on year in 1Q17
- China market: China makers slash smartphone panel prices
- Corning reports core EPS of US$0.39 for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Bank launches AI financial advisory services
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- Taiwan server makers see reshuffle of orders from Microsoft, Facebook, Google
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro Duo graphics card
- Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Memory module maker Apacer reports increased earnings for 1Q17
- Magellan, Samsung America to partner on ELD products
- Vivotek works with partners to integrate H.265 technology into software
- Asia Tech Image profits soar in 1Q17
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...