- Be the first to comment
- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- Amazon new 7-inch tablets to benefit Taiwan, China supply chain makers
- Taiwan market: Toshiba no longer selling consumer notebooks
- Inventec takes 90% stake in all-in-one PC maker TPV-Inventa
- China hikes 2015 target PV installation capacity by 5.3GWp
- Globalfoundries developing 10nm in-house
- MediaTek, Huawei to tap SSD controller market
- Digitimes Research: 3GPP sets Category 0 in R12 to facilitate application of LTE to IoT
- AUO reportedly receives rush order for 65-inch TV panels from TCL
- VIA Telecom assets sold to Intel
- Xilinx ships 16nm chips ahead of schedule
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
- JDI to remain top Apple display supplier for iPhone in 2016
- Annual revenues for drone and robotics technologies for transmission and distribution expected to reach US$4.1 billion by 2024, says report
- Japan market: HTC unveils 2 SIM-free smartphones
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in September revenues
- Sapphire pricing drops 30% in September due to weak demand in LED market, says report
- Foxconn, Innolux considering joint investment in India-based display facilities
- Metal recycling firm JYD receives investment from Mitsui
- TSEC secures orders with shipments scheduled through next 6 months
- General Energy Solutions to obtain 30% stake in Phanes Group
- China exports LED lighting worth US$355 million to India in January-August
- Epistar to invest in Malaysia-based Dominant Opto Technologies
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic aims at automotive lighting revenues of JPY60 billion for FY2018
- Targeting niche markets: Q&A with ST Liu, president of Acer handset unit
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...