- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Verizon to ship three million own-brand tablets in 2015
- TSMC chairman disagrees with Alibaba chairman on lack of entrepreneurs in Taiwan
- Wahlee signs NT$3 billion syndicated loans for business expansion
- Worldwide solar demand projected at 51.4GW in 2015, says EnergyTrend
- Some IC design houses look to brisk sales in 1Q15
- IC foundries gearing up for 8-inch fab expansions
- Business software vendor SAP looks to team up with Taiwan cloud data centers
- Epistar expects December revenues to grow sequentially
- Taiwan market: China-based MLS to wage LED lighting price war
- China-based San'an Optoelectronics to procure 50 MOCVD sets from Veeco
- Digitimes Research: Average digital camera price in 5 main markets in December rises to US$366
- Foxconn needs to solicit more talent from outside for business development, say sources
- Taiwan market: PND market becoming more centralized on few brands
- Global production values for LED-backlit tablets, TVs to fall in 2014, says LEDinside
- AUO, Innolux expected to see more orders for Ultra HD TV panels
- TCL launches quantum-dot TVs
- Digitimes Research: 23-, 27-inch LCD monitor prices up in December
- Digitimes Research: AUO, BOE top panel makers in operating margin
- Inotera buys equipment for NT$1.72 billion
- Global 3Q14 semiconductor equipment billings rise 15% on year, says SEMI
- SSD/HDD hybrid business-use notebooks expected to increase in 2015
- Global business prospects are optimistic in 2015, says TSMC chairman
- Smartphone sales grow 20% in 3Q14, says Gartner
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches two metal smartphones
- Apple, Samsung pushing tablets for year-end holiday sales
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...