- Be the first to comment
- Coretronic expects 2Q16 projector shipments to grow over 20%
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- SPIL expects higher factory utilization in 2Q16
- Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 7.35 million LCD TVs in 1Q16
- MediaTek posts lower revenues and gross margin for 1Q16
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- China Telecom 1Q16 revenues up 6.1% on year
- Global Lighting Technologies expects to ship 10 million TV-use LGPs in 2016
- Cypress subsidiary Deca to receive US$60 million investment from ASE
- Macronix posts another quarter of losses
- iPhone shipments to continue to drop in 2Q16
- Worldwide smartphone growth goes flat in 1Q16, says IDC
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Asustek denies plans to split company businesses
- Hitech, Ezswap, Benma to push lithium-battery vehicles and exchange system in China
- Foxconn to place more investment in solar energy subsidiary in China
- Apple sees iPhone shipments drop in fiscal 2Q16
- China makers rush to produce LED filament light bulbs
- Digitimes Research: Nichia tops LED packagers in 2015 revenues
- China 1Q16 PV installation capacity hits record, say reports
- ASE 1Q16 profits fall 7%
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
During a Digitimes interview, Global Sales and Operations senior vice president B.S. Teh for Seagate...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...