- Be the first to comment
- Nintendo expects to ship 20 million Switch devices in first year
- TEEMA forms automotive alliance
- TSMC to start installing equipment at Nanjing fab in 2H17
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- China Mobile 2016 net profit up 0.2% on year
- Tencent 2016 net profit up 42.4% on year
- SPIL to pay NT$1.75 cash dividend for 2016
- Win Semi to deal out cash dividend of NT$4.50 for 2016
- Samsung, eSilicon tape out 14nm network processor with Rambus 28G SerDes solution
- Taiwan science parks post 2016 total revenues of NT$ 2.376 trillion, says MOST
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Taiwan February manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Audio IC firm C-Media 2016 profits fall to 3-year low
- Apple iPhone 6s tops list of best-selling smartphones for 2016, says IHS
- Qualcomm, ASE, Brazil government sign MOU to build IC testing/packaging plant in Brazil, says paper
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...