- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers to see shipments drop 5% in 1Q14
- Taiwan notebook ODMs impacted by on-month revenue drops in February
- TSMC 20nm wafer production delayed temporarily, but will not affect shipments
- HTC, Sony Mobile and LG shifting focus to mid-range smartphone models
- Coretronic ships 6.47 million BLUs in February
- ARM to see pricing advantages against Intel in micro-server industry
- Epistar, Everlight post mixed sequential growth in February revenue
- Taiwan touch panel makers drop product pricing; plan to adjust production lines
- Diode makers to post higher revenues in 1Q14
- Young Optics reports increased on-year February performance
- Foxconn February revenues down on month, up on year
- TSMC, UMC post mixed results for February
- FPCB makers Zhen Ding, Flexium to benefit from planned launch of large-size iPhones
- Lextar reports 4Q13 and 2013 full-year financial results
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- Retailers in China drop LCD TV pricing by 30%
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- Adata to deliver dividend of NT$7.07 for 2013
- Consumer electronics market tumbles in China as major device shipments slide in 2013, says IHS
- China market: B2C transactions top CNY194 billion in 4Q13, says Analysys
- TWM, FET post January-February net EPS of NT$1.02, NT$0.61
- Chunghwa Telecom reports profits for February
- Gamania February revenues hit record
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...