- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- Prices for handset peripheral chips falling
- IEI Integration sees increased orders for lottery terminals from Gtech
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to fall on slowdown in Intel orders
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to extend lead in smartphone AP market
- US fab-tool book-to-bill ratio rises, says SEMI
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- Taiwan market: Acer, CHT jointly launch smart mobile office solutions
- China-based selfie app vendor Meitu plans IPO in HK, says paper
- Primax revenues to hit new high in August, says paper
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Lenovo shifts component orders back to Taiwan makers
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 notebook vendors and top-3 ODMs see decline in July shipments
- GCL-Poly Energy to set up 5GWp high-efficiency solar wafer factory
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- The strengths of Gorilla Glass 5: Q&A with Corning executive James Hollis
- E Ink Holdings turns profitable in 2Q16
- Nichia wins German Federal Court judgment on validity of YAG patent
- Taiwan July manufacturing production index up, says MOEA
- SerComm, Gemtek ramping up small cell production
- Digitimes Research: Japan to focus on developing self-driving, medicare and smart-factory industries
- China market: B2C transaction value nearly CNY652 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...