- Be the first to comment
- ASE wastewater scandal to not affect handset chipset supplies in short term, say vendors
- Three China-based handset vendors increase component deliveries
- Google starts using Internet data center in Taiwan
- AMD slashes desktop CPU prices
- Brand vendors to back down from releasing touchscreen conventional notebooks in 2014
- Passive component supplier Nichidenbo sales up slightly in November
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches PadFone mini
- CCI steps into marketing non-notebook heat-sink devices
- ASE apologizes for discharging toxic wastewater
- Compal acquires new enterprise notebook orders for 2014 from HP
- PCB equipment supplier Csun braces for strong sales in 1Q14
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- 64-bit smartphones to be ushered in 2014, say sources
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Alcatel-Lucent sets up innovation center in Taiwan
- Innolux to produce 75-inch Ultra HD TV panels
- AUO November large-size panel shipments up 13% on month
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Xilinx begins delivering 20nm chips
- TSMC builds up bumping capacity
- Copper foil prices to continue dropping in 1Q14
- Global LCD TV shipments to fall 1.7% in 2013, but grow 3% in 2014, says WitsView
- Intel Labs cooperates with Asustek to improve cloud computing storage
- Taiwan Intelligent Aerotropolis Industry Alliance formed
- HGST looks to adoption of helium-filled HDDs by ODMs
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Leading cover glass manufacturer Corning has been continuing to expand its influence in the cover glass...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...