- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan IC design houses gearing up to offer solutions for USB Type-C
- Prospects of IC backend service industry remain promising: Q&A with UTAC Holdings CEO William John Nelson
- Qualcomm, MediaTek shifting some 28nm chip orders away from TSMC
- Tablet vendors looking to tackle niche markets in 2015
- Getac chairman expects over 15% on-year growth in rugged PC shipments in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
- Foxconn to cooperate with SK C&C to tap China IT service market
- Green Energy Technology to not deal out dividend for 2014
- Apple dictates the ranking of top 10 MEMS manufacturers in 2014, says IHS
- Senao Networks steps into industrial computing
- Commercial TV market in China expected to reach 3.35 million in 2015, says firm
- Inotera board approves NT$34.4 billion for transition to 20nm
- Nan Ya Photonics exhibits omni-directional LED light bulb
- Lenovo separates mobile business unit by brand
- LED light bulb prices to fall to US$5 in 2015, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Young Fast aims to reduce cash outflow and increase new solutions to improve performance in 2015
- Apple to release 3 iPhone models in 2H15
- Apple Watch yields have been low but are increasing, say touch panel makers
- Taiwan makers lower prices for PERC monocrystalline solar cells
- Taiwan International Lighting Show begins
- Digitimes Research: More automakers looking to use adaptive LED headlights in upcoming cars
- SAS nets NT$2.06 per share for 2014
- China PV module makers cut OEM prices for Japan vendors
- Foxconn considering setting up TV production lines in India to cope with demand from Sony
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...