- Be the first to comment
- Apple sets up first R&D center in China
- NXP establishing security standards for smart cars in China
- Analog IC firm Leadtrend grows shipments for mobile devices
- Telecommunications and automotive players form 5G Automotive Association
- Kingston affiliate buys 70% of Innostor
- Wistron NeWeb to post strong sales in 3Q16, says paper
- Sharp buys back office building in Japan
- IC design house ITE Tech looks to 12-15% sequential growth in 3Q16 revenues
- Digitimes Research: Global average LTE-based data transfer speed rises unnoticeable
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi TV 3s
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Nvidia CEO denies competing with partnering graphics vendors with Founder Edition
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Lithium battery makers demand price rise due to shortages
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Taiwan 2Q16 TFT-LCD production value up on quarter, down on year, says PIDA
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- Fast-charging chip business booming, say IC vendors
- Taiwan market: Online advertising services in 1H16 valued at over NT$11 billion, says DMA
- Foxconn subsidiary increases investment in mobile service company Mango
- Taiwan IC distributors 4Q16 sales to increase
- Leading-edge leads the way in pure-play foundry growth, says IC Insights
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$2.32 billion
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...