- Be the first to comment
- Greatek building high-end packaging capacity
- SMIC exploring opportunities in IoT boom
- HTC Vive to launch in Thailand in 2Q17
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Car vendors focusing on adding autonomous driving solutions into ADAS
- Lida expects rising demand for eco-friendly air compressors from China
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Digitimes Research: China robot industry developing fast, but risks oversupply in low-end segment
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Sercomm reports record high EPS for 2016
- IPC maker IEI Integration reports increased earnings for 2016
- ALi, Alticast team up for pay TV
- Winbond to deal out 16-year high dividend for 2016
- Robust GPP diode shipments to boost Lite-On Semi revenues
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- HTC aims to offer 10,000 Vive applications via Viveport in 2017
- Cypress to raise flash prices on tight supply, say reports
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...