- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan solar cell makers hike August quotes to US$0.31/W
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments decline over 10% in 2Q15
- AUO developing ALCD TV panels
- Taiwan supply chain makers expect ODM orders for Windows 10 smartphones
- Worldwide smartphone market posts 11.6% increase in 2Q15, says IDC
- 4G phone chip prices to fall 50% in 1 year
- Commentary: China notebook ODMs set to ramp up shipments
- Everlight dismisses Nichia patent claims
- China on-grid PV installation capacity reaches 6.32GWp in areas covered by major networks in 1H15
- Semi material distributor Topco positive about silicone business
- OmniVision stockholders approve sale of company to China investors
- Intel to adopt Skylake CPUs in NUC and Compute Stick solutions
- Nichia obtains 2 white LED patents from EPO, enhances patent infringement charge against Everlight Electronics
- Macronix reports another quarter of losses
- China produces over 760 million handsets in 1H15, says MIIT
- Insufficient on-grid capacity hinders development of PV power generation in China
- China to approve pilot PV power-generating stations with 2-3GWp annual installation capacity
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments by China vendors grow at moderate pace in 2Q15
- Epistar licenses LED filament patent to China-based Leedarson Lighting
- LG reports 2Q15 revenues
- LG to invest US$900 million to construct new OLED facilities
- LED prices in 3Q15 expected to be stable
- Taiwan market: ViewSonic to establish online shopping website
- Asustek CFO David Cheng dies
- Toshiba develops 2 new process technologies for MCUs, wireless ICs
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...