- Be the first to comment
- ASE seeing better sales in 2H16
- HTC to start marketing Vive via retail shops in Japan
- MediaTek launches Helio X20 development board
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- JDI to sell factory in southern China to Jiangxi Holitech Technology
- Efun Technology to begin shipments of quantum dot enhancement film
- Taiwan market: Commtiva to market Sharp smartphones starting July
- TSEC raises capital
- Global panel supply in 3Q16 likely to be tight, says WitsView
- Global Unichip June revenues to rise, says report
- UMC to enjoy full utilization of 28nm capacity through 4Q16, says report
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Compal aims at revenue proportion of 35% for non-notebook products in 2016
- HTC seeks to spin off VR business
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Analog IC firm On-Bright to post growth through 3Q16
- Winbond buys equipment for NT$2.06 billion
- Wistron buys back 15.46 million treasury stocks
- Healthcare providers in Middle East and North Africa to spend US$2.78 billion on IT in 2016, says Gartner
- Meaningful use cases help spur spending on IoT in CEE, says IDC
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...