- Be the first to comment
- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- PCB maker Chin-Poon reports record high earnings for 2016
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- Taiwan science parks post 2016 total revenues of NT$ 2.376 trillion, says MOST
- Microsoft announces IP licensing program for connected cars
- VIA eyes panoramic photography business opportunity
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Tai Tung Communication expects large gain from selling factory
- PCB maker Zhen Ding reports decreased earnings for 2016
- Digitimes Research: MVNOs growing in Japan due to government easing unlocking rules
- MediaTek to recognize gains from sale of AutoChips in 1Q17
- Sputtering equipment supplier UVAT to slash capex
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Qualcomm, ASE, Brazil government sign MOU to build IC testing/packaging plant in Brazil, says paper
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...