- Be the first to comment
- Zhen Ding and Flexium to see strong 2015 EPS thanks to iPhone orders
- Simplo under pressure in competition for next-generation iPhone battery orders
- Hans von Mangoldt Taiwan sets up electric reactor factory
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Apple plans to add a new supplier for LCD driver ICs, say sources
- Hisense launches new 4K ULED TVs
- Merry Electronics needs to move one step further to become iPhone supply chain maker
- CES Asia: Haier to partner with Intel for wireless charging technology
- GCL insures PV modules
- Global 1Q15 mobile DRAM sales slip 1%, says DRAMeXchange
- HMI EPS for 2015 to rise
- E Ink capex to further drop in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Asustek faces challenge to hit 2015 target shipments of 25 million smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- HMI slips to loss in April
- Computex 2015: Smart living gaining attention from vendors
- China market: HTC to launch HTC One E9sw to ramp up sales, says paper
- Taiwan April manufacturing production index down up on year, says MOEA
- Foxconn runs B2B online components sale, says paper
- New iPhones reportedly to use smaller LED backlighting chips
- Worldwide Chromebook sales will reach 7.3 million units in 2015, says Gartner
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...