- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: Will Terry Gou consider acquiring Vizio?
- Taiwan market: CHT expects significant revenues from IoT platform
- TSMC talks about its next growth drivers
- MediaTek 2Q17 revenues to rise 10-15%
- Lenovo to push gaming products in Asia Pacific
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- IC distributor Edom 2Q17 revenues to rise
- China March mobile communication user base grows to 1.346 billion
- Tianma Micro-electronics starts production at 6G AMOLED factory
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Copper foil maker Co-Tech positive about 2017 outlook
- Silicon wafer suppliers seeking long-term contracts
- EMEA traditional PC market returning to growth in 1Q17, says IDC
- Galaxy S8 materials costs highest by far compared to previous versions, IHS teardown reveals
- Commentary: Motherboard players act passively about outcome of the market
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Holtek reports on-year increase in 1Q17 earnings
- HTC announces first grants in VR for Impact program
- Amazon opens office in Taiwan to promote B2B online trading
- Gemtek sees earnings nearly triple in 1Q17
- Ardentec breaks ground for new plant in Nanjing
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...