- Be the first to comment
- Solomon Systech launches PMOLED driver ICs for wearable displays
- Silitech sees revenues down slightly in 2Q15
- Windows 10 expected to benefit notebook market more than smartphone market
- Foxconn Electronics to produce Xiaomi, Asustek smartphones for sale in Brazil
- SAS starts construction of PV power-generation station in Philippines
- SPIL 2Q15 revenues meet low-end guidance
- Giga Solar reports record sales for June
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices drop in China market
- China market: Meizu ships 8.9 million smartphones in 1H15
- LG expected to invest over US$800 million in new OLED facilities
- Novatek June sales up 4%
- Win Semi 2Q15 sales increase 10%
- Giantplus reports June 2015 performance
- SAS June revenues hit record
- Getac reports growth in June revenues
- HTC posts net losses of over NT$8 billion in 2Q15
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of white-box phablets suffer first on-year decline in 2Q15
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- Giga Solar acquires PV power-generating station in Japan
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- Taiwan June CPI down on year, says DGBAS
- Radiant revenues drop on year in June
- TPK sees June revenues drop
- Realtek revenues decline in June
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...