- Be the first to comment
- MediaTek looks to higher revenues but lower gross margin in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- Delta Electronics invests in Delta Controls, Loy Tec, Innocontrol to tap building automation market
- SiP demand stays weak in 2Q16, says ASE
- Coretronic expects 2Q16 projector shipments to grow over 20%
- China smartphone vendors ramping chip orders, sources say
- Apple increases chip orders for iPhone SE in 2Q16
- Top-3 Taiwan telecom operators to hand out substantial cash dividend for 2015
- HTC sells land to improve financial operations
- Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth at -0.84%, says DGBAS
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
- Global Lighting Technologies expects to ship 10 million TV-use LGPs in 2016
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 7.35 million LCD TVs in 1Q16
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Foxconn to place more investment in solar energy subsidiary in China
- China makers rush to produce LED filament light bulbs
- Global semiconductor sales increase slightly in March, says SIA
- Android Open Source market opportunities shrinking as Android One becomes viable market contender
- Taiwan market: Online advertising services valued at NT$19.352 billion in 2015, says DMA
- Invensas signs BVA technology license and development agreement with ASE
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...