- Be the first to comment
- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015: Inotera, Applied and HMI positive about semi industry outlook
- SPIL looks to effective results of SiP packaging development with Foxconn
- Inventory adjustments in semi industry coming to an end, says TSMC executive
- Intel introduces sixth-generation Intel Core processors based on Skylake
- China market: Asustek to launch Vivo Stick
- AsiaInfo to acquire Trend Micro business in China
- Taiwan market: Smartphone sales to remain weak in 3Q15
- Annual sales of autonomous-capable vehicles expected to reach 85 million by 2035, says report
- III sets up IoT intelligent commerce SIG to promote smart e-commerce in Taiwan
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Taiwan PCB production to edge up marginally in 2015
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- HTC to lay off 600 employees working in Taiwan
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- Huawei, LG launch new wearable devices
- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- Solartech sees solar cell orders extend to November
- Digitimes Research: China eyeing acquistions to advance IC processes
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...