- Be the first to comment
- Compal becomes a strategic partner of LeEco
- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Compal expects to ship 40 million PCs in 2017
- Inventec expects 10% growth in 2017 server revenues
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- Competition in AI platform market intensifying
- Commentary: TPK, O-film tie-up to bring uncertainty to touch panel industry
- Hua Hong seeing robust smart-card chip demand
- Cleanroom constructor UIS posts record NT$6.52 in 2016 EPS
- Xintec looks to turnaround in 2H17
- HTC teams up with Qingdao Publishing to tap educational VR market in China
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- MediaTek to merge with affiliate Airoha
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Flexible display market to surpass US$200 billion within five years, says Futuresource
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Greatek building high-end packaging capacity
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...