- Be the first to comment
- Decreasing sales of iPhone, iPad, iMac products cause to first annual decline for Apple
- Corning net income rises 34% on year in 3Q16
- UMC 14nm FinFET ready for production in 2Q17
- Component shortages putting pressure on smartphone players
- Nanya 3Q16 profits jump; Inotera turns profitable
- PC demand to enjoy growth thanks to new processors from AMD and Intel
- Epileds and High Power Lighting cooperate to offer UV-C LED products
- UMC 28nm technology accounts for 21% of 3Q16 revenues
- China market: Xiaomi unveils 2 flagship smartphones
- Acer pushing new projects, says CEO
- Microsoft to partner with Changhua government to push cloud for education
- KYEC posts another quarter of record profits
- Micro LED technology stands 50% chance of success, says EOSRL head
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 309 million small- to mid-size panels in 3Q16
- Lextar developing human-centric lighting with Europe vendors
- HTC losses narrow for 3Q16
- Demand for handset-use panels to remain strong until end of 2016
- Nichia accuses HTC Japan-based subsidiary of infringing on white LED patents
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- MLCC maker Walsin sees earnings up in 3Q16
- CIS module maker Asia Tech Image reports strong earnings for 3Q16
- VIA Technologies reports decreased profits for 3Q16
- Taiwan market: PChome InterPay launches mobile 3rd-party e-payment services
- Phison reports strong pre-tax earnings for 3Q16
- Alchip to set up subsidiary in Hefei
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...