- Be the first to comment
- Delta Electronics signs up Xander as Taiwan sales agent
- Production schedules at 12-inch fabs begin to loosen
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Digitimes Research: China small- to medium-size panel shipments to increase 12.9% in 2H14
- Innolux notebook panel supply currently faces 20% shortage
- Motherboard price competition expands to Europe
- AUO, Innolux have order visibility until 4Q14
- Cree to invest in Lextar Electronics
- Use of sapphire in smartphones may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Quantum dot panel, lighting technology: Q&A with QD Vision
- DRAM market oligopoly to face challenges in 2015 as makers expand capacity, says DRAMeXchange
- China Telecom records 1H14 revenues of CNY166.0 billion
- China TV vendors changing product mixes to focus more on high-end units for 2H14
- EPA passes initial environmental impact assessment for TSMC planned 18-inch fab
- LTPS to become mainstream in handset industry, says CEO of Taiwan Display
- Handset brands launching more Android Wear-based devices
- HTC unveils HTC Desire 510, Desire 820 expected in 4Q14
- Taiwan market: Surface Pro 3 to launch
- Smart card shipments to rise 2.1 billion units by 2019, says IHS
- Karbonn looks to in-house handset production in India: Q&A with executive director
- Good Way Technology listed on OTC
- Commentary: Ultra HD still dominating in high-end TV segment
- Worldwide server market revenues increase 2.5% in 2Q14 as infrastructure refresh cycle continues, says IDC
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.07 in July, says SEMI
- Foxconn adopts cloud computing-based security monitoring system
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...