- Be the first to comment
- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- ASE, SPIL agree to set up JV holding company
- Taiwan tier-2 motherboard players aggressively seeking new business opportunities
- Touch panel industry could be transformed in 2017, says TPK chairman
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- Lenovo suffers net loss of US$128 million for fiscal 2015
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Global Unichip to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$3
- Holtek 2016 revenues to rise 6%, says report
- UltraChip revenues to rise in 2Q, 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Wi-SUN widely used in Japan, but internationalization faces problems
- Sony to see increased LCD TV shipments in 2016
- AUO presents AMOLED technology at SID Display Week 2016
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone shipments set to decline in 2Q16
- ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
- NSP to shut down PV module factory in Taiwan
- GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...