- Be the first to comment
- Intel looking to tap entry-level tablet market with Bay Trail-Entry
- China white-box tablet prices expected to drop in 2014
- Wistron, Inventec to start ODM production of ARM-architecture servers for HP in 2H14
- DRAM chip supply to fall short of demand in 3Q14, say Kingston and Nanya
- Xiaomi to increase orders for thin-film touch panels
- Commentary: Innovations needed to keep panel industry moving forward
- J Touch expects better performance in 2014, says company chairman
- China market: Tesla plans to deploy PV-based power charging network
- Getac, Ennoconn to launch ruggedized tablets
- TPK expects to see TOL demand increase due to 4G handset development
- China Mobile 1Q14 profitability down on year
- Vee TIME to spin off WiMAX business
- Tatung exhibiting smart energy solutions in Singapore
- Inotera 1Q14 earnings higher than expected
- Taiwan market: China solar-grade wafer makers competing with local makers
- TPT to ramp up PCB production capacity
- TPK reports 1Q14 financial results
- US to dodge solar shortage in 2014 despite anti-dumping fines on China module suppliers, says IHS
- 40W LED bulb prices drop in March, says LEDinside
- EU to lower floor price for China-made PV modules
- Taiwan LED firms hold rosy business outlook for 2Q14
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- UMC 28nm yield rates improving
- Altera-TSMC tie-up to bring advanced packaging technology to Arria 10 FPGAs and SoCs
- Taiwan market: 80% of FET subscribers willing to shift to 4G services
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...