- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- Chip suppliers cautious about unit production for upcoming iPhone
- China firm proposes to buy Aixtron
- Only top-2 motherboard players do not suffer from on-year decline in 1H16 shipments
- China market: Oppo to ship 80 million smartphones in 2016, says paper
- Court requires TWM immediately to return band unit C4
- Kinsus to post brisk sales in 2Q and 3Q, says report
- Lextar to move part of Taiwan LED packaging capacity to China
- EverDisplay Optronics competing with Samsung Display for AMOLED orders
- Amazon considering setting up cloud data centers in Taiwan
- StrongLED to see 2Q16 revenues double
- Motech Industries, SAS chosen as respondents in US anti-dumping tariff review
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship over 52.6 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q16
- Commentary: Foxconn moves one step further to become brand operator
- Gintech has no merger plan for subsidiary, say sources
- Gintung Energy to sell PV module equipment
- Nanya buys equipment for NT$1.29 billion
- Taiwan April manufacturing production index down on month, year, says MOEA
- Huawei to launch Daydream-based smartphones, HMDs
- China market: Lenovo to use Samsung Exynos CPUs
- Walton announces stock buyback
- FIH Mobile building handset production lines in Guizhou for Huawei
- Taiwan April unemployment rate up on year, says DGBAS
- Taiwan April export order value down, says MOEA
- GlobalWafers to acquire wafer business unit from Topsil
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...