- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan medical equipment industry output value rising, says IEK
- Foxconn to cooperate with Alibaba, 21 Vianet to set up Wi-Fi network in southwestern China
- iPhone chip orders slowing down, say IC designers
- COF tape supply likely to fall short
- Global LED lighting production value in 2015 to grow 30%, say Taiwan makers
- Panel makers to see increased orders for qHD, WVGA and FWVGA panels in 2015
- Taiwan market: Financial holding firms mulling investments in PV power generation
- India market: Local brands continue to make ground in smartphone segment
- Gemtek Technology to adopt Cloud Foundry operational model
- Taiwan PCB production value to rise 7% in 2014, says IEK
- Taiwan market: TV vendors slash Ultra HD TV prices 15% to spur sales
- Co-Tech looking to diversify products
- Tablet shipments expected to decline 3.5% in 2015, says firm
- China market: VMware tying up with China Telecom to offer hybrid cloud services
- IC suppliers gear up for automobile memory chip market
- Sinbon Electronics capitalizes on IoT
- SemiLEDs reports fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2014 financial results
- Revenues from smart meters expected to reach US$6.6 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- CPT seeing increased smartphone, tablet and vehicle shipments
- Epistar sees decreasing capacity utilization
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- Wage rates in eastern China rise in November
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments in 3Q14 hit record, says IDC
- TV shipments improve 4% in 3Q14; LCD TV shipments rise nearly 9%, says DisplaySearch
- Lenovo reportedly to start producing wearable devices soon, says report
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...