- Be the first to comment
- University team develops technology to recycle solar cell waste
- TSMC discloses NT$4.4 billion worth of facility construction for Nanjing site
- ASE, SPIL sign merger deal
- Short lead-time orders set to buoy UMC 3Q16 revenues
- HTC, investment firms to form VR venture capital alliance
- Huawei ships 28.3 million smartphones in 1Q16, says report
- Huawei to launch VR device in July
- ASE buys equipment from Teradyne
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 and 800 processors to support Google Tango
- Microsoft said to release Surface AIO in 3Q16
- GET may see operating loss in July
- Tatung to complete 60MWp PV installation in Taiwan by end of 2016
- MediaTek joins China Mobile 5G project
- GDDC running PV power-generating station in New Jersey
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- China Mobile showcases smart robot at MWC Shanghai
- UMC orders equipment for Xiamen fab
- Taiwan market: Acer launches new notebook, to boost share to 24% in 4Q16
- TSMC 3Q16 revenues to rise almost 20%, says report
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...