- Be the first to comment
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- SPIL expects higher factory utilization in 2Q16
- Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 7.35 million LCD TVs in 1Q16
- Apple sees iPhone shipments drop in fiscal 2Q16
- Global Lighting Technologies expects to ship 10 million TV-use LGPs in 2016
- Cypress subsidiary Deca to receive US$60 million investment from ASE
- Macronix posts another quarter of losses
- iPhone shipments to continue to drop in 2Q16
- Worldwide smartphone growth goes flat in 1Q16, says IDC
- AUO reports NT$5.58 billion in net loss for 1Q16
- Networking device maker Senao to hand out cash dividend NT$13 for 2015
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- Radiant Opto-Electronics poised to cope with impact from smartphone-use OLED, says chairman
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Taiwan market: Smartphones sales dip in March; Samsung outperforms Apple in volume sales
- Asustek denies plans to split company businesses
- Hitech, Ezswap, Benma to push lithium-battery vehicles and exchange system in China
- Foxconn to place more investment in solar energy subsidiary in China
- Corning reports loss for 1Q16
- China makers rush to produce LED filament light bulbs
- Digitimes Research: Nichia tops LED packagers in 2015 revenues
- China 1Q16 PV installation capacity hits record, say reports
- Everlight to start production at new factory in central Taiwan
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...