- Be the first to comment
- Vendors to shift away more orders from BYD
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments to growth over 18% in 2H16
- GCL-Poly to acquire SunEdision technology, factory assets
- Acer, Asustek to release 18-inch and larger gaming notebooks
- SSD adoption in notebooks to top 50% in 2018, says DRAMeXchange
- TOK steps up investment in Taiwan
- BYD 1H16 net profit hikes over 384%
- Kingston becomes largest shareholder of OSE
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$21.3 billion
- EU cancels MIP status of Neo Solar Power, Motech China subsidiaries, say reports
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says Innolux chairman
- Formosa Sun Energy wins EPC contract for setting up 4MWp rooftop PV systems in southern Taiwan
- Jinko Solar is top China PV module maker in 1H16
- Zhen Ding expects sales rebound in August
- CPT order visibility extends through end of 2016
- Microwave device maker UMT looks to brisk sales in 3Q16
- E Ink sees strong shipments for smart e-paper labels
- Glass substrates in tight supply in 3Q16, says Corning Taiwan president
- Google to use renewable energy in Taiwan datacenter
- Asustek to struggle to reach 2016 smartphone shipment target
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic expected to remain largest automotive Li battery maker, steps into LED automotive lighting
- TV panels shipments up in July, says WitsView
- Richwave to see revenues up over 10% in 3Q16, says paper
- Former Simpal executives probed over alleged trade secrets theft
- Pegatron denies China Labor Watch charges of violating Apple-set maximum working hours
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...