- Be the first to comment
- Simplo posts strong profits for 2013
- VIS to increase capital, acquire 8-inch fab
- LCD driver IC vendor UltraChip debuts on OTC market
- China exports 16GWp of PV modules in 2013
- Nanya Technology to reduce capital by 90%
- Linaro announces MediaTek as member
- Adlink Technology nets NT$2.43 per share for 2013
- Alpha Networks developing 24GHz sensors for use in car collision prevention
- Giga Solar Materials nets NT$12.24 per share for 2013
- Digitimes Research: GTAT may supply only 9.0-16.6% of iPhone sapphire screen covers in 2014
- ChipMOS to land more large-size LCD driver IC packaging orders in 2014
- AcBel Polytech likely to obtain orders from Tesla, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: 12-inch tablets facing development hurdles
- Analog IC vendor On-Bright reports strong profit growth for 2013
- AUO and Innolux rumored to be discussing merger possibilities
- Global TV market contracts for second straight year in 2013, says IHS
- China Mobile requires 5-mode support for TD-LTE smartphones
- Energy management for the hospitality industry to reach nearly US$970 million in annual market value by 2020, says firm
- Shipment ratio of 8-core smartphone solutions to be lower in 2014
- Touch panel makers continue to develop new metal mesh and nano-metal touch panels
- Supply chains expect weak demand for TV component orders as May 1 holiday in China approaches
- Global demand for HDDs used in security surveillance to grow 10% annually in 3-5 years, say Taiwan retailers
- Taiwan solar cell makers mull mergers in the wake of US anti-dumping probe
- China market: K-Touch launches secondary brand for smartphones
- Security appliance revenues jump 6.8% in 4Q13, says IDC
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...