- Be the first to comment
- TSMC see follow-up IC orders for iPhone 6 devices
- LCD TV shipments expected to grow to 229 million in 2015
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- AUO enters Sony SmartWatch 3 supply chain
- Asustek plans to accuse motherboard competitors of patent infringement
- Rakuten Taiwan introduces Taiwan online stores to Singapore
- Digitimes Research: IFA shows Android tablet vendors adding value instead of price cuts
- Taiwan panel makers see increased pressure from China in entry-level, mid-range segments
- LCD TV shipments in India reach 2.2 million in 2Q14, says report
- Taiwan market: Ultra HD units to make up 10% of retail TV sales in 2014
- China-based handset vendors unlikely to launch Android One smartphones
- Taiwan makes plan for TD-LTE, FDD LTE, says NCC
- China Mobile chairman calls for cross-strait cooperation in 5G development
- MediaTek announces 2T2R 802.11n Wi-Fi AP/router SoC
- Homeowners expected to invest more than US$625 billion in residential generation and storage from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Foxconn considering lawsuit over leukemia report
- China promoting development of MEMS industry
- Over 70% of China-based polysilicon makers unable to resume production
- Insyde to see increasing orders for Intel-based white-box tablets
- Digitimes Research: August LED bulb prices drop sequentially in China
- Taiwan solar cell makers hesitate about setting up production lines abroad
- Flexible PCB suppliers to see significant revenue growth in September
- Demand response capacity is expected to increase more than 6-fold by 2023, says Navigant
- Apple Watch to come with AMOLED panels from LG Display
- Taiwan market: Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus sell out fast in online pre-order, says paper
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...