- Be the first to comment
- University team develops technology to recycle solar cell waste
- TSMC discloses NT$4.4 billion worth of facility construction for Nanjing site
- ASE, SPIL sign merger deal
- Short lead-time orders set to buoy UMC 3Q16 revenues
- HTC, investment firms to form VR venture capital alliance
- Huawei ships 28.3 million smartphones in 1Q16, says report
- Huawei to launch VR device in July
- ASE buys equipment from Teradyne
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 and 800 processors to support Google Tango
- Microsoft said to release Surface AIO in 3Q16
- GET may see operating loss in July
- Tatung to complete 60MWp PV installation in Taiwan by end of 2016
- MediaTek joins China Mobile 5G project
- GDDC running PV power-generating station in New Jersey
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- China Mobile showcases smart robot at MWC Shanghai
- UMC orders equipment for Xiamen fab
- Taiwan market: Acer launches new notebook, to boost share to 24% in 4Q16
- TSMC 3Q16 revenues to rise almost 20%, says report
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...