- Be the first to comment
- TPK Holding suffers net loss per share of NT$7.28 for 2Q16
- Sanan Optoelectronics to order for 17 MOCVD sets from Vecco
- Macronix remains in the red
- KYEC posts record profits for 2Q16
- Vizio acquisition expected to push LeEco-Foxconn partnership
- Samsung 2Q16 operating profits rise 18% on brisk smartphone sales
- Innolux turns to focus on shipping whole-set products to increase profits
- CHT spends only 22.2% of 2016 capex in 1H16
- Flexium 2Q16 profits fall
- Taiwan market: Flagship smartphones unable to boost 4G subscriptions, says TWM president
- Adlink Technology nets NT$0.70 per share for 1H16
- Spreadtrum LTE chipset adopted for new Samsung smartphone
- CGN Solar Energy Development to procure 900MWp of PV modules, say reports
- Xiaomi announces new Mi Book Air notebooks
- MLS upbeat about synergy with Osram
- UMC looks to 2-3% shipment growth in 3Q16
- Osram to sell lamp business unit to China-based consortium
- AUO reports operating profit for 2Q16
- Notebook players less keen to adopt USB Type C
- ET Solar, LONGi set up joint venture for PV module marketing
- State Power Investment procures 2.75GWp of PV modules
- Global 2Q16 silicon wafer shipments rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan 2Q16 economic growth estimated at 0.69%, says DGBAS
- Quanta Storage quits production of slim-type ODDs, steps into SSDs
- Gigabyte to ship 16.5 million motherboards, 3.5 million graphics cards in 2016
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...