- Be the first to comment
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- Powerchip inks pact to built 12-inch JV fab in China
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- IC backend service company KYEC to ramp capex for 2015
- Huawei selects Cypress touchscreen solution for tablets
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Commentary: SMIC gains access to 14nm process technology
- Solar cell makers lower prices
- Taiwan market: CHT hikes 4G user targets, says paper
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- China market: Meizu ready to launch MX5, says paper
- Parade to ramp up shipments of USB Type-C switches
- Green Energy Technology to hike prices by 5% in July
- Advanced Optoelectronic Technology expects revenues to rebound in 4Q15
- Samsung female employee proportion rises to 42% in 2014
- Quanta Computer expects Apple Watch shipments to increase in 2H15
- Wind power capacity installations expected to grow 8.9% in 2015, says firm
- Solartech Energy to expand PERC polycrystalline solar cell capacity
- Foxconn to be largest handset, tablet, desktop ODM/OEM in 2015, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: Cree to downsize LED capacity due to price competition from China makers
- Cree announces LED business restructuring, US$500 million stock buyback authorization
- Notebook demand not strong as expected in 2H15, overall shipments to drop on year in 2015
- LG Chem to mass produce hexagonal battery for smartwatches
- Intense set-top box market consolidation not over, says firm
- Broadcom expands strategic collaborations in China
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...