- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan IC design houses gearing up to offer solutions for USB Type-C
- Prospects of IC backend service industry remain promising: Q&A with UTAC Holdings CEO William John Nelson
- Qualcomm, MediaTek shifting some 28nm chip orders away from TSMC
- Tablet vendors looking to tackle niche markets in 2015
- Getac chairman expects over 15% on-year growth in rugged PC shipments in 2015
- Global wind power installations increase 42% in 2014, says Navigant
- Sapphire makers seeing strong orders in March
- Genius Electronic Optical offers LED fishing lights
- Digitimes Research: Tianma expects new high-end display fabs to enter production in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
- Foxconn to cooperate with SK C&C to tap China IT service market
- Green Energy Technology to not deal out dividend for 2014
- Apple dictates the ranking of top 10 MEMS manufacturers in 2014, says IHS
- Senao Networks steps into industrial computing
- Commercial TV market in China expected to reach 3.35 million in 2015, says firm
- Inotera board approves NT$34.4 billion for transition to 20nm
- Nan Ya Photonics exhibits omni-directional LED light bulb
- Lenovo separates mobile business unit by brand
- LED light bulb prices to fall to US$5 in 2015, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Young Fast aims to reduce cash outflow and increase new solutions to improve performance in 2015
- Apple to release 3 iPhone models in 2H15
- Apple Watch yields have been low but are increasing, say touch panel makers
- Taiwan makers lower prices for PERC monocrystalline solar cells
- Taiwan International Lighting Show begins
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...