- Be the first to comment
- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- China market: IC demand for 4G smartphones to pick up after Lunar New Year holidays
- Commentary: Price cut competition looming for fingerprint sensor market
- Kingwaytek to offer in-car Internet-access services
- Supply chains eyeing opportunities for 34-inch WQHD monitors
- Prices for 256GB SSDs to fall below US$70, says Apacer executive
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- China December mobile phone user base grows to 1.286 billion, says MIIT
- Taiwan solar cell makers need to evaluate costs of moving production abroad, says Gintech president
- Toshiba reorganization to strengthen IoT-related business
- Taiwan solar cell makers may see continued losses in 1H15, says KGI Securities Taiwan
- PCB equipment makers Csun, Ampoc sales to show steady growth in 1H15
- JDI to expand vehicle display production in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: CES 2105 highlights new developments of parts and components for smartwatches
- Digitimes Research: Price wars for Ultra HD TVs spurring in 2015
- Intel said to form stylus alliance
- China smartphone vendors keen to adopt metal-stamping chassis
- Schott reports improved performance
- Free upgrade to Windows 10 unlikely to boost notebook replacement
- Delta Electronics unveils own-brand industrial robot
- Taiwan market: LG expects 20% sales growth in home electronics segment in 2015
- Metal chassis makers expected to achieve good revenue performances in 1Q15
- AMD facing declining graphics card market share
- Taiwan market: CHT, Acer to jointly offer business-use communication solutions
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...