- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Intel unveils 2016 tablet processor road map, say Taiwan makers
- AOpen competes for digital signage orders, says chairman
- Foxconn invests in smartphone-rental service provider in Hong Kong, says paper
- Tsinghua Unigroup seeking investment in SK Hynix, says report
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to mass produce transparent OLED displays in 2016
- Taiwan market: Acer expects strong sales for Predator gaming notebooks during IT Month
- TSMC raises holdings in affiliate Xintec
- TSMC may raise dividend for 2016
- Samsung starts mass production of 128GB DDR4 modules for enterprise servers
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.1 billion, says NCC
- TEEMA urges Taiwan government to take action on China hostile headhunting
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- All-in-one PC shipments to drop over 10% in 2015
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Ibase Technology holds rosy business outlook for 2016
- More China firms developing own ARM-based chips
- Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Samsung to add IoT support in all products in 2020
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...