- Be the first to comment
- Foundry production interrupted during earthquake
- Earthquake hits key Taiwan Science Park
- Innolux production base hit by earthquake
- Lenovo reports fiscal 3Q15 revenues of nearly US$13 billion
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to fall almost 20% in 1Q16
- Taiwan MOEA approves TSMC 12-inch fab investment in China
- China records PV installation capacity of 15.13GWp in 2015, says NEA
- Synnex Technology International reports revenues for January 2016
- Demand for metal-alloy chassis to grow over next 3-5 years
- A few local makers win Taiwan government LED street lamp procurement bids
- Worldwide wearable devices sales to grow 18.4% in 2016, says Gartner
- AUO starts shipping bezel-less Ultra HD TV panels in 1Q16
- Sharp to finalize Foxconn or INCJ bailout within 1 month
- Demand for LCD panels for mosaic video walls surging in China, says firm
- Toshiba reportedly to close R&D center in Taiwan
- China PV module makers ask Taiwan makers to lower solar cell prices
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 10.235 million LCD TVs in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Konica Minolta showcases flexible OLED lighting panels at Lighting Japan 2016
- Green Energy Technology January revenues hit 57-month high
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments increase 11.5% on quarter in 4Q15
- PTI reports decreased January revenues
- UMC reports increased January revenues
- Taiwan semiconductor firms expected to start restocking inventories
- HTC aims at 10% handset market share in India
- Winbond, Macronix January revenues rise on year
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...