- Be the first to comment
- Quanta November notebook shipments up 19%
- PCB equipment supplier Csun braces for strong sales in 1Q14
- Alcatel-Lucent sets up innovation center in Taiwan
- Innolux to produce 75-inch Ultra HD TV panels
- Qualcomm announces 64-bit capable Snapdragon 410 chipset
- AUO November large-size panel shipments up 13% on month
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- HGST looks to adoption of helium-filled HDDs by ODMs
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.83 per share for January-November
- Foxconn November revenues hit record
- Acer November revenues up month, down on year
- WPG reports revenue gains for November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics November BLU shipments highest in 2013
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- MediaTek reportedly places 28nm chip orders with Globalfoundries
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- Intel Labs cooperates with Asustek to improve cloud computing storage
- Taiwan Intelligent Aerotropolis Industry Alliance formed
- 64-bit smartphones to be ushered in 2014, say sources
- Micron launches 45nm serial NOR flash for embedded apps
- Smart device component industry is key to Taiwan economic development, says JT Wang
- China market: Smart TV penetration to rise to over 70% in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- TSMC November sales drop 14%
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Disappointing sales of high-end smartphones and other unfavorable factors have discouraged PCB makers...
Win Semiconductors was named the world's top pure-play gallium arsenide (GaAs) IC foundry in 2009,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...