- Be the first to comment
- Coretronic expects 2Q16 projector shipments to grow over 20%
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- SPIL expects higher factory utilization in 2Q16
- Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 7.35 million LCD TVs in 1Q16
- MediaTek posts lower revenues and gross margin for 1Q16
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- China Telecom 1Q16 revenues up 6.1% on year
- Global Lighting Technologies expects to ship 10 million TV-use LGPs in 2016
- Cypress subsidiary Deca to receive US$60 million investment from ASE
- Macronix posts another quarter of losses
- iPhone shipments to continue to drop in 2Q16
- Worldwide smartphone growth goes flat in 1Q16, says IDC
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Asustek denies plans to split company businesses
- Hitech, Ezswap, Benma to push lithium-battery vehicles and exchange system in China
- Foxconn to place more investment in solar energy subsidiary in China
- Apple sees iPhone shipments drop in fiscal 2Q16
- China makers rush to produce LED filament light bulbs
- Digitimes Research: Nichia tops LED packagers in 2015 revenues
- China 1Q16 PV installation capacity hits record, say reports
- ASE 1Q16 profits fall 7%
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...