- Be the first to comment
- TSMC see follow-up IC orders for iPhone 6 devices
- LCD TV shipments expected to grow to 229 million in 2015
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- AUO enters Sony SmartWatch 3 supply chain
- Asustek plans to accuse motherboard competitors of patent infringement
- Rakuten Taiwan introduces Taiwan online stores to Singapore
- Digitimes Research: IFA shows Android tablet vendors adding value instead of price cuts
- Taiwan panel makers see increased pressure from China in entry-level, mid-range segments
- LCD TV shipments in India reach 2.2 million in 2Q14, says report
- Taiwan market: Ultra HD units to make up 10% of retail TV sales in 2014
- China-based handset vendors unlikely to launch Android One smartphones
- Taiwan makes plan for TD-LTE, FDD LTE, says NCC
- China Mobile chairman calls for cross-strait cooperation in 5G development
- MediaTek announces 2T2R 802.11n Wi-Fi AP/router SoC
- Homeowners expected to invest more than US$625 billion in residential generation and storage from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Foxconn considering lawsuit over leukemia report
- China promoting development of MEMS industry
- Over 70% of China-based polysilicon makers unable to resume production
- Insyde to see increasing orders for Intel-based white-box tablets
- Digitimes Research: August LED bulb prices drop sequentially in China
- Taiwan solar cell makers hesitate about setting up production lines abroad
- Flexible PCB suppliers to see significant revenue growth in September
- Demand response capacity is expected to increase more than 6-fold by 2023, says Navigant
- Apple Watch to come with AMOLED panels from LG Display
- Taiwan market: Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus sell out fast in online pre-order, says paper
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...