- Be the first to comment
- Shipments for 5-inch displays with HD/Full HD resolution in China during February, says firm
- Supply chains shifting strategy due to weak notebook and tablet demand in Europe
- China-based MLS expects 2015 LED lighting revenues from US to hike 5-10 fold
- MediaTek intros Helio family SoC for high-end smartphones
- Inotera puts capital reduction plans on hold
- Prospects of IC backend service industry remain promising: Q&A with UTAC Holdings CEO William John Nelson
- UMC begins construction of 12-inch fab in Xiamen
- Catcher says no major damage in China plant fire
- Taiwan market: Bidding for new 4G band units to be less intense, says TWM president
- Taiwan university develops silicon slurry recycling process
- Kinpo Electronics expanding capacity at factory in Philippines, says paper
- Unity Opto Technology sees booming orders for LED lighting
- Intel, Micron unveil new 3D NAND flash memory
- Sapphire makers seeing strong orders in March
- Genius Electronic Optical offers LED fishing lights
- Digitimes Research: Tianma expects new high-end display fabs to enter production in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
- Green Energy Technology to not deal out dividend for 2014
- Nan Ya Photonics exhibits omni-directional LED light bulb
- LED light bulb prices to fall to US$5 in 2015, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Young Fast aims to reduce cash outflow and increase new solutions to improve performance in 2015
- Apple to release 3 iPhone models in 2H15
- Apple Watch yields have been low but are increasing, say touch panel makers
- Taiwan makers lower prices for PERC monocrystalline solar cells
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...