- Be the first to comment
- Mobile DRAM revenues rise 6% in 3Q14, says DRAMeXchange
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone makers increase overseas shipments by 53% in 3Q14
- Patent wars may become competitive strategy in China smartphone market
- TSMC to grab 40-50% of A9 chip orders
- SemiLEDs reports fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2014 financial results
- Revenues from smart meters expected to reach US$6.6 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- ChipMOS 2015 capex to stay flat
- Most motherboard players to focus on gross margins in 2015
- Commentary: MediaTek offers food for thought about investing in China
- CPT seeing increased smartphone, tablet and vehicle shipments
- Innolux clarifies Chi Mei Lighting debt issues, looking to secure loan from Taiwan banks
- Micron, Winbond team up for serial NOR flash
- China market: 4G smartphone chip prices continue to fall
- Wistron to see good profits in 2015 thanks to iPhone 5c, says paper
- Inotera orders equipment from Applied Materials
- TPV sees LCD TV and monitor shipments increase 7.5% in 3Q14
- China market: Smartphone vendors to streamline product lines
- Oppo, Gionee increase AMOLED handset panel orders to Samsung
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to reach 74.53 million in 4Q14
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small- to medium-size panel shipments reach 329.7 million in 3Q14
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- TV shipments improve 4% in 3Q14; LCD TV shipments rise nearly 9%, says DisplaySearch
- Lenovo reportedly to start producing wearable devices soon, says report
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics to expand businesses in China in 2015, says paper
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
NOR flash memory supplier Macronix International is looking to expand its presence in the automotive...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...