- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- Chip suppliers cautious about unit production for upcoming iPhone
- China firm proposes to buy Aixtron
- Only top-2 motherboard players do not suffer from on-year decline in 1H16 shipments
- First-tier vendors cautious about China-based players launching notebooks and 2-in-1 devices in May-July
- MSI expected to ship 21 motherboards/graphics card in 2016
- Silicon Motion expects NAND flash shortage in 2H16
- China market: Oppo to ship 80 million smartphones in 2016, says paper
- Court requires TWM immediately to return band unit C4
- Kinsus to post brisk sales in 2Q and 3Q, says report
- Lextar to move part of Taiwan LED packaging capacity to China
- EverDisplay Optronics competing with Samsung Display for AMOLED orders
- Amazon considering setting up cloud data centers in Taiwan
- Desktop manufacturing industry sees reshuffling orders; expects to see fierce competition
- StrongLED to see 2Q16 revenues double
- Motech Industries, SAS chosen as respondents in US anti-dumping tariff review
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship over 52.6 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q16
- Commentary: Foxconn moves one step further to become brand operator
- Gintech has no merger plan for subsidiary, say sources
- Gintung Energy to sell PV module equipment
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- 28nm HPM production lines at TSMC, UMC to run at full capacity until 3Q16, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Korea LCD driver IC vendor Silicon Works sees revenues hit record high in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan top-foundry combined revenues to rise 8% in 2Q16
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...