- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow over 17% sequentially in 2Q15
- AMD to launch Godavari APUs at end of May, say Taiwan makers
- Epistar, Lextar see increasing orders from LED lighting vendors
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to grow 11% sequentially in 2Q15
- Wireless charging module makers to offer dual- or multi-mode solutions, say Taiwan makers
- HMI 1Q15 profits hit lowest in 10 quarters
- Everlight wins against Nichia in US patent infringement suit
- Samsung surpasses Innolux to hold leading position in 4K TV panel shipments
- China sees large global PV production market share in 2014, says CCID Think Tank
- Applied chairman among candidates for TSMC board of directors
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Commentary: Can Sharp improve its performance from increased presence in China?
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 LCD monitor shipments
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q15 handset shipments down 30.3% sequentially
- Spreadtrum chipsets adopted for Samsung WCDMA tablets and smartphone
- Samsung talks up new flexible AMOLED technology
- China 2014 PV product exports worth US$16.2 billion
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size TFT LCD panel shipments to increase 5% in 2Q15
- Middle East pay TV market boom fastest globally, says IHS
- Communications and computer systems to drive IC sales across all regions, says IC Insights
- Taiwan notebook shipments down 16% sequentially in 1Q15, says MIC
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
- China suppliers continue to lead the solar PV module market in 2014, says IHS
- Taiwan IC backend production value to rise 4.9% in 2015, says IEK
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...