- Be the first to comment
- Zhen Ding and Flexium to see strong 2015 EPS thanks to iPhone orders
- Simplo under pressure in competition for next-generation iPhone battery orders
- Hans von Mangoldt Taiwan sets up electric reactor factory
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Apple plans to add a new supplier for LCD driver ICs, say sources
- Hisense launches new 4K ULED TVs
- Merry Electronics needs to move one step further to become iPhone supply chain maker
- CES Asia: Haier to partner with Intel for wireless charging technology
- GCL insures PV modules
- Global 1Q15 mobile DRAM sales slip 1%, says DRAMeXchange
- HMI EPS for 2015 to rise
- E Ink capex to further drop in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Asustek faces challenge to hit 2015 target shipments of 25 million smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- HMI slips to loss in April
- Computex 2015: Smart living gaining attention from vendors
- China market: HTC to launch HTC One E9sw to ramp up sales, says paper
- Taiwan April manufacturing production index down up on year, says MOEA
- Foxconn runs B2B online components sale, says paper
- New iPhones reportedly to use smaller LED backlighting chips
- Worldwide Chromebook sales will reach 7.3 million units in 2015, says Gartner
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...