- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Global high-brightness LED value estimated over US$12.7 billion in 2014
- MediaTek to post shipment drop in 1Q14
- Foxconn reportedly to start production of small-size OLED panels in 2015
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek to become AP market leader in 2014
- ASE likely to lose orders as plants might shut down over toxic leaks
- TSMC moves 16nm FinFET to risk production
- HTC One smartphones still available in UK after court stays injunction
- Taiwan market: CHT, FET to start selling iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display
- G-Tech to offer green building glass
- Sub 50-inch segment to take up 60% of Ultra HD TV panel output in 2014
- Compeq to report record revenues for 4Q13
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship 35.95 million LCD TVs in 2014
- AMD and Intel said to be engaging in desktop CPU price war
- Compal acquires new enterprise notebook orders for 2014 from HP
- Brand vendors to back down from releasing touchscreen conventional notebooks in 2014
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- IC distributor Anstek reports flat performance for November
- MLCC suppliers Holy Stone, 3H post mixed November results
- Film-based touch panel makers to benefit from fast growing demand for inexpensive smartphones in 2014
- Falling memory prices erode Adata profits, says report
- Global 3Q13 semiconductor equipment billings drop 16% on year, says SEMI
- Xilinx begins delivering 20nm chips
- Passive component supplier Nichidenbo sales up slightly in November
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...