- Be the first to comment
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- Targeting Taiwan IC sector: Q&A with Tsinghua Unigroup chairman Zhao Weiguo
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- IC designers eye business opportunity from force touch solutions
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$22.12 billion, says NCC
- Global revenues from diesel generator set installations expected to total US$538 billion from 2015-2024, says report
- Digitimes Research: Nexus 6P, Xperia Z5 series highlight latest smartphone presentation in Japan
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Samsung sees record-high inventory levels throughout 3Q15, says report
- Lenovo to phase out Vibe brand smartphones, says report
- Taiwan October manufacturing production index up on month, down on year, says MOEA
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Intel appoints Venkata Renduchintala president of new business unit
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- E Ink revenues to drop in 4Q15, says company
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- US fab tool book-to-bill ratio slips in October, says SEMI
- Asustek sells 5 million smartphones in Indonesia
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Migration to Windows 10 to be fastest yet, says Gartner
- Taiwan 3Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.611Tbps, says TWNIC
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...