- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Japan online video market to grow significantly starting 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to stay flat on quarter and reach 49.31 million units in 2Q15
- Samsung reports decreased profits for 1Q15
- Radiant expects strong shipments for smartphone BLUs in 2H15
- Realtek expects slight growth in 2Q15 sales
- UMC expects flat performance in 2Q15
- Semiconductor market unlikely to pick up until 3Q15, says SPIL chairman
- Macronix losses improve in 1Q15
- Unprecedented solar PV boom in the UK during 1Q15, says IHS
- PV demand to stay at 51.4GW in 2015, says firm
- Utility customer information systems and analytics spending expected to total nearly US$37 billion from 2014-2023, says firm
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- China PV module makers seeking solar cells produced outside of China, Taiwan
- India market: Huawei aims to ship 2 million smartphones in 2015
- LG announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Tencent partners with Bank of Beijing, says report
- Taiwan market: Taiwan Star Cellular aims at 500,000 4G users for end of 2015
- Radiant reports financial performance for 1Q15
- Edison Opto nets NT$0.03 per share for 1Q15
- TSMC Solar reaches 16.5% conversion rate for CIGS thin-film PV modules
- Global HDD demand to keep falling, says HGST executive
- AUO talks strategy as China makers expand facilities
- ASE nets NT$0.58 per share for 1Q15
- Foxconn reportedly gives up plan to form closer partnership with Sharp
- MediaTek profits hit 7-quarter low
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...