- Be the first to comment
- LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
- Delta Electronics signs up Xander as Taiwan sales agent
- Production schedules at 12-inch fabs begin to loosen
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Touch Taiwan 2014: ITRI features new one-step production method for touch panels
- ASPs for handset, touch controller, LCD driver ICs trending down in 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: JDI WQHD technology gaining traction in China high-end smartphone market
- China market: Acer cooperates with retail chain Gome
- Sony Mobile to adopt metal-alloy chassis for smartphones to be launched in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of 64-bit application processors to grow fast in 2H14
- Asustek expects to ship nearly 8 million ZenPhones in 2014
- Sales of branded smartphones from service providers such as Amazon, Facebook, and Alibaba lower than expected
- UL offers security surveillance system testing standard
- Panel makers see increased orders for vehicle applications
- Touch Taiwan 2014: GIS displays new whiteboard products
- Global notebook shipments may drop 20-30% in 4Q14, say component makers
- Digitimes Research: China small- to medium-size panel shipments to increase 12.9% in 2H14
- Innolux notebook panel supply currently faces 20% shortage
- Motherboard price competition expands to Europe
- AUO, Innolux have order visibility until 4Q14
- Cree to invest in Lextar Electronics
- Use of sapphire in smartphones may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Quantum dot panel, lighting technology: Q&A with QD Vision
- Three-quarters of high resolution smartphone LCDs will ship to Apple and China vendors, says DisplaySearch
- PC outlook improves, although shipments are still expected to fall 3.7% in 2014, says IDC
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...