- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers to see shipments drop 5% in 1Q14
- Taiwan notebook ODMs impacted by on-month revenue drops in February
- TSMC 20nm wafer production delayed temporarily, but will not affect shipments
- HTC, Sony Mobile and LG shifting focus to mid-range smartphone models
- Coretronic ships 6.47 million BLUs in February
- ARM to see pricing advantages against Intel in micro-server industry
- Epistar, Everlight post mixed sequential growth in February revenue
- Taiwan touch panel makers drop product pricing; plan to adjust production lines
- Diode makers to post higher revenues in 1Q14
- Young Optics reports increased on-year February performance
- Foxconn February revenues down on month, up on year
- TSMC, UMC post mixed results for February
- FPCB makers Zhen Ding, Flexium to benefit from planned launch of large-size iPhones
- Lextar reports 4Q13 and 2013 full-year financial results
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- Retailers in China drop LCD TV pricing by 30%
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- Adata to deliver dividend of NT$7.07 for 2013
- Consumer electronics market tumbles in China as major device shipments slide in 2013, says IHS
- China market: B2C transactions top CNY194 billion in 4Q13, says Analysys
- TWM, FET post January-February net EPS of NT$1.02, NT$0.61
- Chunghwa Telecom reports profits for February
- Gamania February revenues hit record
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...