- Be the first to comment
- Acer to set up China subsidiary to promote BYOC
- Lenovo revenues up 21% in fiscal 4Q14
- iPhone shipments to reach over 230 million in 2015, says firm
- Xintec profits soar in 1Q15
- Giga Solar Materials starts operation of 17MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
- Google seeking Taiwan partners to promote Chromebook, say makers
- Cirrus Logic shifts orders to TSMC
- Electric motorcycle and scooter sales expected to total 55 million from 2015-2024, says firm
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- BlackBerry targeted for acquisition, say sources
- AUO denies rumors of potential merger with Innolux
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- ITRI debuts metal 3D laser printing
- Panel pricing on the decline in May, says DisplaySearch
- IC Insights releases top-20 semiconductor suppliers in 1Q15
- Applied announces breakthrough technology for patterning copper interconnects at 10nm and beyond
- HTC may reduce component orders for HTC One M9 by 30%, say sources
- Digitimes Research: US, Japan firms dominate UA LED
- TV sales in China down 6% during May 1 holiday period, says WitsView
- China-based white-box vendors push dual-OS tablets
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.04 in April, says SEMI
- Samsung steps up purchases of IC parts from Taiwan
- Intel, Rockchip jointly promoting SoFIA 3G-R SoCs in China
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...