- Be the first to comment
- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Nanya names new president
- SPIL 3Q15 revenues beat guidance
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Silitech revenues up on month in September
- Asustek, Acer see large sequential growth in September notebook shipments
- Korea makers developing more AMOLED products as China ramps up LCD production
- Global industrial energy management system revenues expected to reach US$35.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- Chicony Power September revenues highest in 2015
- TPK reports increases in September revenues
- Unity Opto revenues rise in September
- Giantplus reports 3Q15 performance
- Phison to post record 3Q15 revenues, says report
- Compeq September revenues hit record for 3rd straight month
- GIS reports strong performance for September due to Apple orders
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size TFT capacity to reach record high in 2016
- Giga Solar Materials September revenues hit record
- LandMark Optoelectronics revenues hit record in September
- Nexus 6P to help ramp up Huawei smartphone shipments in 2015
- Green Energy Technology sees tiny growth in September revenues
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- Commentary: China DRAM industry set to rise
- MediaTek September revenues hit 6-month high
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...