- Be the first to comment
- The smartphone ambition: Q&A with Asustek CEO Jerry Shen
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- SSD contract prices fall for 4 straight quarters, says DRAMeXchange
- PCB firm Unitech looks to automotive, IoT applications for 2016 growth
- Sharp expected to move headquarters, says report
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Sharp to sell production equipment and patents to China and India makers to improve finances, says report
- Samsung aims to drop AMOLED pricing to within 10% of LCDs in 2016, says report
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.820 billion, says NCC
- Taiwan 4Q15 economic growth rate forecast at 0.49%, says DGBAS
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- ECS to ship 2.5 million education tablets
- Foxconn invests in smartphone-rental service provider in Hong Kong, says paper
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- MediaTek to place foundry orders with SMIC, says paper
- Shipments of large-size LCD panels will drop in 2016 but total area will expand by 8%, says WitsView
- Samsung to add IoT support in all products in 2020
- Sales of commercial TVs drop in China during 3Q15, says firm
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...