- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue growth in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Satellite device maker MTI sees revenues up on year in April
- Acer to release more ultra-thin notebooks in September
- Gaming notebook, 2-in-1 markets to see more competition with entry of lower-tier players
- Quartz component maker TXC to increase capex for 2016
- Casetek sees on-year growth in 1Q16 revenues
- India market: Lenovo and Apple seeing fast growth among top-10 smartphone vendors, says Canalys
- CMOS image sensors expected to set record-high sales for another 5 years, says IC Insights
- SerComm nets NT$1.17 per share for 1Q16
- Maturing smartphone market signals falling growth for wireless semiconductors, IHS says
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- TPK Holding revenues decrease in April
- Realtek Semiconductor reports increased revenues for April
- HTC sets up new company; may spin off VR business unit
- China market: Xiaomi delays Mi Band 2 launch
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments to grow in 2Q16
- China firm to hold up to 40% of Viking
- Ichia reports revenues down in April
- Acer expands into digital signage business
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...