- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see 2014 touch panel shipments up for smartphones, notebooks, down for tablets
- MediaTek reportedly places 28nm chip orders with Globalfoundries
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to rebound in 1Q14
- Global brand motherboard shipments in 2013 to drop slightly on year
- Asustek November revenues hit record
- ASE responds to report on toxic wastewater discharged by its Kaohsiung plant
- Innolux November panel shipments up
- Compal, Wistron, Inventec see mixed results in November revenues
- Coretronic ships 8.05 million BLUs in November
- VIS November sales slip 2%
- FET plans to procure 2.4-2.6 million handsets in 2014
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- US market: Motorola employs aggressive pricing to boost sales
- Wah Hong November revenues up sequentially
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- CPT November panel shipments up on month
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- Aleees lists on OTC market; aiming to land new e-bus orders from China
- Taiwan November export value down 4.7% sequentially, says MOF
- ASE, SPIL sales fall back in November
- PCB backup board maker Aurona reports strong sales for November
- Synnex Technology November revenues hit record
- DRAM spot prices soar on strong demand
- IC substrate suppliers Unimicron, Kinsus to see flat performance in 4Q13
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...