- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
- Motech suffers net losses in 2Q15
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Digitimes Research: RT Works launches robot to help people walk
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- LanMark posts profit for 1H15
- Samsung Pay to be released in September, say reports
- Global chip sales rise 2% in 2Q15, says SIA
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Winbond 1H15 profits soar 65% beating market estimates
- Taiwan motherboard players targeting China embedded market for growth
- Sony Mobile to have Arima, FIH produce mid-range smartphones
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Teco Electric & Machinery to acquire Italy-based Motovario
- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- Connector maker Sinbon reports increased net profits for 2Q15
- Pricing pressure drags on TV set-top box market; streaming dongles to top 27 million by 2019, says IHS
- HMI lowers 2015 revenue outlook, says report
- AMOLED panels used in 20% of China smartphones sold during 1H15, says firm
- Xiaomi and Huawei devices account for nearly 3rd of smartphones shipped in China in 2Q15, says Canalys
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...