- Be the first to comment
- Intel looking to tap entry-level tablet market with Bay Trail-Entry
- China white-box tablet prices expected to drop in 2014
- Wistron, Inventec to start ODM production of ARM-architecture servers for HP in 2H14
- DRAM chip supply to fall short of demand in 3Q14, say Kingston and Nanya
- Xiaomi to increase orders for thin-film touch panels
- Commentary: Innovations needed to keep panel industry moving forward
- J Touch expects better performance in 2014, says company chairman
- China market: Tesla plans to deploy PV-based power charging network
- Getac, Ennoconn to launch ruggedized tablets
- TPK expects to see TOL demand increase due to 4G handset development
- China Mobile 1Q14 profitability down on year
- Vee TIME to spin off WiMAX business
- Tatung exhibiting smart energy solutions in Singapore
- Inotera 1Q14 earnings higher than expected
- Taiwan market: China solar-grade wafer makers competing with local makers
- TPT to ramp up PCB production capacity
- TPK reports 1Q14 financial results
- US to dodge solar shortage in 2014 despite anti-dumping fines on China module suppliers, says IHS
- 40W LED bulb prices drop in March, says LEDinside
- EU to lower floor price for China-made PV modules
- Taiwan LED firms hold rosy business outlook for 2Q14
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- UMC 28nm yield rates improving
- Altera-TSMC tie-up to bring advanced packaging technology to Arria 10 FPGAs and SoCs
- Taiwan market: 80% of FET subscribers willing to shift to 4G services
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...