- Be the first to comment
- Wistron and Optiemus set up joint venture in India
- China firm reportedly lands SiP device orders from Apple
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Acer to enhance gaming notebook product line in 2016
- RS Technologies to open wafer reclaim fab in Taiwan
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- China market for packaged LEDs to grow at single-digit annual rate, says firm
- Strong smartphone growth in saturated cellphone market, says IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Next generation IEEE 802.11ay standards to come in 2017
- Uniflex Technology to be listed on TSE
- Global 3Q15 NAND flash market posts 2% growth, says DRAMeXchange
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- Largan said to face increasing pressure from Kantatsu
- Three trends to take place in 2016 smartphone market, says Strategy Analytics
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...