- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Memoright to step into eMCP field
- MediaTek expected to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q15 guidance
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- Simplo under pressure in competition for next-generation iPhone battery orders
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils Bravia LCD TVs
- BenQ unveils 6 intelligent solutions
- China software industry posts January-April revenues of CNY1.215 trillion, says MIIT
- Samsung SDI inks MOU with China Wuxi for polarizer plants
- TSMC to build 10nm pilot line in June, says report
- Xiaomi Technology expects 2015 cloud computing revenues to hike 4-5 fold, says chairman
- Japan Display holds top spot in vehicle display shipments in 2014, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo ranks as 3rd largest smartphone vendor in 1Q15
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
- Foxconn to continue expanding Big Data center in Guizhou
- US cable performance improves, but Pay TV market headwinds remain, says IHS
- Annual plug-in electric vehicle sales in North America expected to exceed 1.1 million by 2024, says Navigant
- Global smartphone growth to slow to 11.3% in 2015, says IDC
- JEDEC announces support for NVDIMM hybrid memory modules
- HMI slips to loss in April
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...