- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: GTAT estimated to supply up to 1.35-2.25 million 5.5-inch iPhone sapphire covers in 2014
- Samsung reportedly resumes supply of mobile RAM for new iPhone
- Perfect Optronics cooperation with Potevio reportedly to pave way for Foxconn marketing in China
- China TV vendors extending promotion abroad
- China may raise LED tariffs to 10%
- Taiwan solar cell makers see rebound in orders from China
- Notebook shipment results improve after 7 consecutive quarters of decline, says DisplaySearch
- Delta Electronics to showcase DLP video wall at Integrate 2014
- Taiwan July unemployment rate at 4.02%, says DGBAS
- China market: 2-tier motherboard vendors hiking prices
- Scientech to ramp wet-process semiconductor equipment
- Digitimes Research: Entry-level smartphone may help Amazon extend e-commerce reach
- Jeng Shiang sees profit margin drop nearly 13% on year in 2Q14
- Large-size panel demand increases in 2Q14 but likely to falter in 3Q14
- Solar cell production line upgrade cycle driving module powers to record highs, says Solarbuzz
- EIH sees improved 2Q14 performance; expects growth in 3Q14
- Penetration rate for Ultra HD TVs likely to reach 15% in August
- Samsung to produce DRAM chips at Line-17 fab, causes concerns of oversupply
- Taiwan science parks 1H14 revenues up 0.14% on year, says MOST
- China 1H14 PV production value reaches CNY150 billion, says MIIT
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments grow in 2Q14
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Spending on smart grid technologies will total nearly US$600 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Foreign direct investment in Taiwan reaches US$2.47 billion in January-July
- Roughly 400 vendors preparing to feature new technologies at Touch Taiwan
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...