- Be the first to comment
- Computex looks to take on new identity
- Powering the cloud: Intel embraces new identity
- Computex 2016: ARM announces new mobile chips for VR-ready devices
- Gigabyte confident to win out gaming notebook competition in 2016: Q&A with Jone Chang, Gigabyte notebook department Product Division Director
- Digitimes Research: Vizio launches tuner-free ChromeCast TVs
- Epistar hikes blue LED chip quotes, says report
- Anji Technology looks to PV demand in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Growing HMD devices stir up development of professional VR application market
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new ZenFone 3 smartphones and Transformer 2-in-1lineups
- Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new smartphones, 2-in-1s and Zenbo
- A new cycle begins for desktop motherboards: Q&A with Gigabyte technical marketing manager, Leon Chen
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- Taiwan ultra-thin heat-pipe makers under price cut pressure
- Qualcomm expands Snapdragon Wear lineup with offering for targeted-purpose wearables
- Chin-Poon remains focused on automotive PCBs
- MediaTek intros Pump Express 3.0 fast charging technology
- MLS raises CNY2.348 billion for expanding capacity
- MediaTek to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q16 guidance
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
- China solar cell capacity expansion raises overesupply concern
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- Chipbond to post higher profits in 2Q16, says report
- China market: Suning setting up VR experimental shops
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...