- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow over 17% sequentially in 2Q15
- AMD to launch Godavari APUs at end of May, say Taiwan makers
- Epistar, Lextar see increasing orders from LED lighting vendors
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to grow 11% sequentially in 2Q15
- Wireless charging module makers to offer dual- or multi-mode solutions, say Taiwan makers
- HMI 1Q15 profits hit lowest in 10 quarters
- Everlight wins against Nichia in US patent infringement suit
- Samsung surpasses Innolux to hold leading position in 4K TV panel shipments
- China sees large global PV production market share in 2014, says CCID Think Tank
- Applied chairman among candidates for TSMC board of directors
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Commentary: Can Sharp improve its performance from increased presence in China?
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 LCD monitor shipments
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q15 handset shipments down 30.3% sequentially
- Spreadtrum chipsets adopted for Samsung WCDMA tablets and smartphone
- Samsung talks up new flexible AMOLED technology
- China 2014 PV product exports worth US$16.2 billion
- Middle East pay TV market boom fastest globally, says IHS
- Communications and computer systems to drive IC sales across all regions, says IC Insights
- Taiwan notebook shipments down 16% sequentially in 1Q15, says MIC
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
- China suppliers continue to lead the solar PV module market in 2014, says IHS
- Taiwan IC backend production value to rise 4.9% in 2015, says IEK
- MediaTek responds to patent infringement case brought by Synaptics against its China-based affiliate
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...