- Be the first to comment
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Lithium battery makers demand price rise due to shortages
- Micron CEO visits Taiwan to meet Formosa executives
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Digitimes Research: China starts tightening up control on third-party payment service companies
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4
- Worldwide security appliance market growth driven by strong UTM performance in 1H16, says IDC
- Apple still leads in smartwatch sales, but sector growth slow, says Kantar Worldpanel
- Chilisin signs NT$3.5 billion syndicated loan
- Foxconn could expand SiP business with Sharp chip unit
- Taiwan 2Q16 TFT-LCD production value up on quarter, down on year, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: TD-LTE development faces disadvantages
- Foxconn permitted to repair iPhone at subsidiary in Shanxi, China, says paper
- China HLMC to build new 12-inch fab
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- China market: 32- to 50-inch LCD TV prices up, says Sigmaintell
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- E Ink to end LCM production
- EverDisplay Optronics to set up 6G AMOLED factory, says paper
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Kenmec secures more than NT$3 billion worth of automation equipment orders, says report
- AMOLED to surpass a-Si LCD as leading technology for small- to medium-size displays in 2016, says IHS
- Delta becomes core member of CharIN
- Nvidia GTC 2016 shows artificial intelligence innovations
- Cadence, TSMC advance 7nm FinFET designs for mobile and HPC platforms
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...