- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: 14nm FinFET process, Galaxy S6 crucial to Samsung semiconductor business
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S6 at MWC; initial shipments to top 50 million units
- Motech reportedly to add solar cell capacity via partnership with Aide Solar Energy
- Consolidation needed to address oversupply in NOR flash industry: Q&A with Macronix chairman Miin Wu
- Digitimes Research: Smart home segment proposes growth but lacks direction
- Microsoft increasing orders to China makers
- Compal expects 1Q15 notebook shipments to fall 16-20%
- First-tier China solar cell makers expected to have 1.0-1.2GWp PERC capacity
- Smartphone vendors to showcase new models at pre-MWC events
- Nearly 700MW of energy storage capacity has been announced in from 3Q14-1Q15, says Navigant
- Win Semi 1Q15 sales to rise over 50%, says report
- Coretronic expects BLU shipments in 2015 to increase 10%
- ASE orders equipment for NT$1.3 billion
- Epistar 1Q15 gross margin expected to rebound to 20%
- Taiwan display industry looks promising going into 2015, says TDUA
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting demand in 2015 valued at nearly US$30 billion
- Revenues from electric vehicle charging services expected to reach US$2.9 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- New On-Cell touch notebooks expected to arrive from major vendors in 1H15
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 2015 forecast at 221.4 million units
- Digitimes Research: Government-led investment funds to drive China IC design growth
- Panel makers optimistic about performance in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Large-size panel shipments decline 3% in January, says WitsView
- Taiwan January unemployment rate down on month, year, says DGBAS
- Cymer extends DUV for 14nm with new products
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...