- Be the first to comment
- Foxconn receiving more short lead-time orders, performance to be even better in 3Q16, says chairman
- E Ink Holdings unveils color e-paper display
- GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
- Asustek, Dell beef up competitiveness with MSI for gaming notebooks
- ASE, SPIL in talks to form holding company
- Taiwan 4G Internet download speeds average 40.87Mbps in 1Q16, says NCC
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone shipments set to decline in 2Q16
- ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
- NSP to shut down PV module factory in Taiwan
- Ardentec expects higher capacity utilization in 2Q16
- Taiwan backend firms seeing robust orders from HiSilicon
- AWSC revenues to soar in 2H16, says report
- Testing company CHPT 2Q16 revenues to rise 15%
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- First-tier vendors cautious about China-based players launching notebooks and 2-in-1 devices in May-July
- MSI expected to ship 21 million motherboards/graphics cards in 2016
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- China firm proposes to buy Aixtron
- Only top-2 motherboard players do not suffer from on-year decline in 1H16 shipments
- Lextar to move part of Taiwan LED packaging capacity to China
- EverDisplay Optronics competing with Samsung Display for AMOLED orders
- US fab-tool book-to-bill stays above parity, says SEMI
- 28nm HPM production lines at TSMC, UMC to run at full capacity until 3Q16, says paper
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...