- Be the first to comment
- Chassis maker Nishoku to see revenues grow 5-10% in 2017
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- Yangtze River Storage developing 3D NAND flash
- CMOS image sensor demand promising
- TEEMA to assist member companies to expand market in ASEAN, says chairman
- China market: Asustek adjusts marketing staff for own-brand products
- Taiwan IC design houses pushing into automotive aftermarket
- Samsung, LG adopt thermal pipes for smartphones to be launched in 2017
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Xiaomi to not announce smartphone shipments for 2016
- Taiwan market: Largan Medical aims to double sales in 2017
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile ramps up share of high-end Android smartphone segment
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.24GWp in 2016, says NEA
- Fabless firm Davicom 4Q16 pre-tax profits increase
- Semi equipment maker Gudeng looks to a 15% revenue growth in 2017
- LeEco to receive investment from China-based Sunac for CNY15 billion
- NSP plans to shift solar cell capacity from Malaysia to Vietnam
- Macroblock 2017 revenues to rise at least 10%
- 2.93 billion handset-use panels shipped globally in 2016, says CINNO Research
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...