- Be the first to comment
- Demand for UV-A LED may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see flat growth for large-size panels in 2H15
- PTI looks to moderate growth in 3Q15
- Inotera raises capex for 2015
- TPK reports 22% on-year decline for 2Q15
- China Internet service company plans to invest in HTC, claims report
- Intel defines 6 desktop market segments for CPU platforms, say Taiwan makers
- China IC backend firms reportedly obtain orders from Qualcomm, MediaTek
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi to focus on mid-range to high-end smartphones
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 2H15
- Telecom carriers expected to play key role in IoT, says CHT president
- China adds PV installation capacity of 7.73GWp in 1H15, says NEA
- Flat panel display revenues forecast to fall in 2015, says IHS
- The number of natural gas refueling stations is expected to reach nearly 39,000 by 2025, says firm
- Taiwan market: Samsung unveils Galaxy Tab S2
- Chipbond to boost sales from non-driver ICs, says report
- China market: Meizu to start marketing fast mobile chargers, says report
- LG adds 5 new OLED TVs to its lineup
- Taiwan solar cell makers hike August quotes to US$0.31/W
- Commentary: China notebook ODMs set to ramp up shipments
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments decline over 10% in 2Q15
- Everlight dismisses Nichia patent claims
- China on-grid PV installation capacity reaches 6.32GWp in areas covered by major networks in 1H15
- Taiwan supply chain makers expect ODM orders for Windows 10 smartphones
- Nichia obtains 2 white LED patents from EPO, enhances patent infringement charge against Everlight
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...