- Be the first to comment
- HTC seeks to spin off VR business
- Fab toolmakers seeing significant 12-inch fab expansion in China
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Samsung, Huawei reportedly lowering smartphone shipment targets for 3Q16
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Compal aims at revenue proportion of 35% for non-notebook products in 2016
- Intel to initialize 3rd wave of layoffs that could affect Taiwan suppliers
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- ASE, SPIL vow to execute joint share-swap deal
- Sony to ship 9 million PS VR headsets in 2016, says paper
- SMIC to buy 70% of LFoundry
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display to keep expanding AMOLED capacities
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- MediaTek rolls out 4G solutions for vehicle recorder market
- Apple developing Micro LED panels for Apple Watch, say Taiwan makers
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Foxconn chairman expects channel retail business to grow strongly in 1 year
- Everlight plays down impact of Japan patent infringement ruling
- CPT at full capacity with order visibility through 3Q16, says president
- Healthcare providers in Middle East and North Africa to spend US$2.78 billion on IT in 2016, says Gartner
- Meaningful use cases help spur spending on IoT in CEE, says IDC
- Acer, Starbreeze to set up JV for VR head-mounted displays
- Lite-On Technology expects growth for 2Q16
- CHT to purchase 4G equipment from Ericsson and Nokia, says paper
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...