- Be the first to comment
- HDI board capacity utilization rates to rise in 2Q14
- Samsung, HTC, Sony Mobile likely to launch mini flagship models
- Nokia increases orders for on-cell touch panels to Taiwan
- Korea-based panel makers expected to start mass producing lower-cost Ultra HD TV panels in 2Q14
- Intel aggressively promoting tablet CPUs in China
- Mitac Information Technology becomes Asia Pacific partner for Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform launched in Taiwan
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- Taiwan market: Acer to launch Liquid E3 smartphone
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments drop 1.6% sequentially in 1Q14
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Industrial electronics chip market rebounds, says IHS
- Windows tablets gaining traction in Japan
- Digitimes Research: ITO film price drop to slow metal mesh penetration in mid-size touch applications
- Taiwan PV module makers looking to orders from Japan vendors
- Micron, MediaTek likely to invest in Kingston Solutions
- AUO, LG considering to mass produce 42.5-inch LCD TV panels
- Touch panel makers see increased orders from China tablet and smartphone vendors
- Transcend March revenues up on month but down on year
- Some China polysilicon makers poised to expand capacities
- Digitimes Research: Global sapphire capacity to remain unchanged in 2014
- Taiwan market: WLAN device sales total US$17.9 million in 4Q13, says IDC
- HTC, Samsung to offer alternative chassis choices for flagship smartphones, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan market: FET launches LTE smartphone
- Initial shipments of most new flagship smartphones running high, but Xperia Z2 in shortages
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...