- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan medical equipment industry output value rising, says IEK
- Foxconn to cooperate with Alibaba, 21 Vianet to set up Wi-Fi network in southwestern China
- iPhone chip orders slowing down, say IC designers
- COF tape supply likely to fall short
- Global LED lighting production value in 2015 to grow 30%, say Taiwan makers
- Panel makers to see increased orders for qHD, WVGA and FWVGA panels in 2015
- Taiwan market: Financial holding firms mulling investments in PV power generation
- India market: Local brands continue to make ground in smartphone segment
- Gemtek Technology to adopt Cloud Foundry operational model
- Taiwan PCB production value to rise 7% in 2014, says IEK
- Taiwan market: TV vendors slash Ultra HD TV prices 15% to spur sales
- Co-Tech looking to diversify products
- Tablet shipments expected to decline 3.5% in 2015, says firm
- China market: VMware tying up with China Telecom to offer hybrid cloud services
- IC suppliers gear up for automobile memory chip market
- Sinbon Electronics capitalizes on IoT
- SemiLEDs reports fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2014 financial results
- Revenues from smart meters expected to reach US$6.6 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- CPT seeing increased smartphone, tablet and vehicle shipments
- Epistar sees decreasing capacity utilization
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- Wage rates in eastern China rise in November
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments in 3Q14 hit record, says IDC
- TV shipments improve 4% in 3Q14; LCD TV shipments rise nearly 9%, says DisplaySearch
- Lenovo reportedly to start producing wearable devices soon, says report
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...