- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- JTouch continues to see steady demand for metal mesh products
- Epistar expects business operations to peak in 3Q15
- Industry mergers may boost SPIL's role, says company chairman
- Powerchip inks pact to built 12-inch JV fab in China
- Taiwan to mothball No. 4 nuclear power plant
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Go Scale Capital facing challenges running Lumileds, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Japan has potential demand for UAVs
- Taiwan LED makers faced with decreased global TV demand, competition from China makers
- ASE to raise US$200 million through ECB
- 4K TV panel shipments grow nearly 60% in 2Q15
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Solar cell makers lower prices
- Taiwan market: CHT hikes 4G user targets, says paper
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- China market: Meizu ready to launch MX5, says paper
- Green Energy Technology to hike prices by 5% in July
- Wind power capacity installations expected to grow 8.9% in 2015, says firm
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile, Huawei expanding mobile device sales
- Global LCD TV panel shipments reach 22.45 million in May
- Global DRAM module sales rise 21% in 2014, says DRAMeXchange
- Taipower to limit power supply to industrial users
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...