- Be the first to comment
- The smartphone ambition: Q&A with Asustek CEO Jerry Shen
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- SSD contract prices fall for 4 straight quarters, says DRAMeXchange
- PCB firm Unitech looks to automotive, IoT applications for 2016 growth
- Sharp expected to move headquarters, says report
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Sharp to sell production equipment and patents to China and India makers to improve finances, says report
- Samsung aims to drop AMOLED pricing to within 10% of LCDs in 2016, says report
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.820 billion, says NCC
- Taiwan 4Q15 economic growth rate forecast at 0.49%, says DGBAS
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- ECS to ship 2.5 million education tablets
- Foxconn invests in smartphone-rental service provider in Hong Kong, says paper
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- Shipments of large-size LCD panels will drop in 2016 but total area will expand by 8%, says WitsView
- Samsung to add IoT support in all products in 2020
- Sales of commercial TVs drop in China during 3Q15, says firm
- China-based Luxshare becoming threat to Taiwan connector makers, says paper
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...