- Be the first to comment
- AUO 3Q16 operations turn profitable
- Acer, Asustek adjusting notebook strategies for 2017
- ASE nets NT$0.72 per share for 3Q16
- Macronix swings to profit
- Delta sees net profits grow over 30% on quarter in 3Q16
- France-based Ciel & Terre International taps Taiwan market
- Microsoft introduces Surface Studio, Windows 10 Creators Update
- Radiant Opto-Electronics 3Q16 gross margin hits record
- DrayTek shifts production capacity from China to Taiwan
- Over 57 million LCD TVs shipped globally in 3Q16, says Witsview
- Chunghwa Telecom sees profits decline in 3Q16
- China market: More white-box vendors step into VR device market
- Taiwan aims at cumulative PV installation of 20GWp in 2025, says MOST
- Google Pixel XL manufacturing cost in line with rival smartphones, IHS finds
- Taiwan ITRI, Seria develop new technology for PCB production
- AUO to inaugurate 6G LTPS TFT-LCD factory in China in mid-November
- Flexium sales and profits rebound in 3Q16
- Qualcomm to acquire NXP for NT$47 billion
- Epileds and High Power Lighting cooperate to offer UV-C LED products
- Corning net income rises 34% on year in 3Q16
- Micro LED technology stands 50% chance of success, says EOSRL head
- Lextar developing human-centric lighting with Europe vendors
- HTC losses narrow for 3Q16
- Headset maker Merry 3Q16 earnings higher than expected
- MLCC maker Walsin sees earnings up in 3Q16
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...