- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue growth in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Satellite device maker MTI sees revenues up on year in April
- Acer to release more ultra-thin notebooks in September
- Gaming notebook, 2-in-1 markets to see more competition with entry of lower-tier players
- Quartz component maker TXC to increase capex for 2016
- Casetek sees on-year growth in 1Q16 revenues
- India market: Lenovo and Apple seeing fast growth among top-10 smartphone vendors, says Canalys
- CMOS image sensors expected to set record-high sales for another 5 years, says IC Insights
- SerComm nets NT$1.17 per share for 1Q16
- Maturing smartphone market signals falling growth for wireless semiconductors, IHS says
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- TPK Holding revenues decrease in April
- Realtek Semiconductor reports increased revenues for April
- HTC sets up new company; may spin off VR business unit
- China market: Xiaomi delays Mi Band 2 launch
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments to grow in 2Q16
- China firm to hold up to 40% of Viking
- Ichia reports revenues down in April
- Acer expands into digital signage business
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...