- Be the first to comment
- Samsung 2Q16 operating profits rise 18% on brisk smartphone sales
- AUO to start 6G LTPS production in eastern China in 4Q16
- Nanya, Inotera deals with Micron still proceeding
- UMC looks to 2-3% shipment growth in 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships nearly 8.5 million LCD TVs in 2Q16
- Coretronic nets NT$1.13 per share for 1H16
- MLS upbeat about synergy with Osram
- BlackBerry launches new Android smartphone
- SPIL reports NT$0.90 EPS for 2Q16
- Pegatron automates factory in Shanghai, says chairman
- Nanya 2Q16 profits fall
- Connector maker Sinbon reports earnings for 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Over 4,000 models of LTE-enabled devices launched as of February 2016
- Osram to sell lamp business unit to China-based consortium
- AUO reports operating profit for 2Q16
- Notebook players less keen to adopt USB Type C
- Taiwan to be flexible in allocating frequency band for IoT, says minister
- ET Solar, LONGi set up joint venture for PV module marketing
- State Power Investment procures 2.75GWp of PV modules
- Component makers to see weak orders for tablets and wearables
- China may lower target PV installation capacity in 13th 5-year plan
- HTC to face increasing competition in VR market in 2H16
- Corning posts stronger results for 2Q16
- SJSemi, Qualcomm announce mass production of 14nm wafer bumping
- China imports 71,000 tons of polysilicon in 1H16
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...