- Be the first to comment
- iPad supply chain makers likely to report disappointing 1Q17 sales
- Industrial robot makers expanding capacity
- Transition to 18-inch wafers remains years away, says Applied
- TSMC on track to move 5nm to risk production in 1H19
- Qualcomm share of China AP market to hit 30% for first time since 2012
- Senyun to rent plants at CTSP for lens manufacturing, says paper
- LTCC device maker ACX reports record high EPS for 2016
- Acer provides smart health platform to Changhua Christian Hospital
- Advantech nets NT$8.96 per share for 2016
- SSD and eMMC prices to rise 15% in 2Q17, says DRAMeXchange
- Arcadyan sees EPS more than double in 2016
- Samsung steps up cooperation with China-based handset suppliers
- WPG expects sales to recover starting 2Q17
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue decrease in 1Q17
- HTC aims high while LG look low in India smartphone market
- Harvatek showcases transparent LED display at Smart City Summit & Expo 2017
- Epistar to produce VCSELs
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- Qualcomm makes splash with VR announcements
- Advantech sets up WISE-PaaS Marketplace as IoT application store
- FCCL maker Taiflex sees earnings hit 4-year low in 2016
- Taiwan starts LWA 4G+Wi-Fi commercial operation
- Advantech introduces edge computing to IoT solutions
- Kaimei Electronic fails to acquire significant stake in Ta-I
- Merry sees EPS hit record high in 2016
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...