- Be the first to comment
- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Compal expects to ship 40 million PCs in 2017
- Inventec expects 10% growth in 2017 server revenues
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- MediaTek to merge with affiliate Airoha
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- Greatek building high-end packaging capacity
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- SMIC exploring opportunities in IoT boom
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- HTC Vive to launch in Thailand in 2Q17
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- Digitimes Research: China robot industry developing fast, but risks oversupply in low-end segment
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- ALi, Alticast team up for pay TV
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- HTC aims to offer 10,000 Vive applications via Viveport in 2017
- Digitimes Research: Car vendors focusing on adding autonomous driving solutions into ADAS
- Lida expects rising demand for eco-friendly air compressors from China
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...