- Be the first to comment
- University team develops technology to recycle solar cell waste
- TSMC discloses NT$4.4 billion worth of facility construction for Nanjing site
- ASE, SPIL sign merger deal
- Short lead-time orders set to buoy UMC 3Q16 revenues
- HTC, investment firms to form VR venture capital alliance
- Huawei ships 28.3 million smartphones in 1Q16, says report
- Huawei to launch VR device in July
- ASE buys equipment from Teradyne
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 and 800 processors to support Google Tango
- Microsoft said to release Surface AIO in 3Q16
- GET may see operating loss in July
- Tatung to complete 60MWp PV installation in Taiwan by end of 2016
- MediaTek joins China Mobile 5G project
- GDDC running PV power-generating station in New Jersey
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- China Mobile showcases smart robot at MWC Shanghai
- UMC orders equipment for Xiamen fab
- Taiwan market: Acer launches new notebook, to boost share to 24% in 4Q16
- TSMC 3Q16 revenues to rise almost 20%, says report
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...