- Be the first to comment
- Microsoft facing increased competition from MacBooks and Chromebooks, say Taiwan makers
- Investment in production of N-type monocrystalline solar cells may take off in 2-3 years
- Domestic suppliers dominate China solar inverter market as demand doubles, says IHS
- Bay Zu Precision to showcase roll-to-roll vacuum sputtering systems at Touch Taiwan 2014
- Chi Mei Materials starts construction of polarizer factory in China
- Digitimes Research: Optical-use sapphire demand to reach 12.44 million mm of 2-inch equivalents in 2014
- Innolux, AUO facing competition from South Korea-based Ultra HD TV makers in China
- Taiwan makers can tolerate 15-20% US anti-dumping rates for PV modules
- Unity Opto expected to ship 20 million LED light bulbs in 2014, says paper
- Taiwan Polysilicon may be unable to obtain syndicated loan
- Global UHD TV shipments may reach 20 million units in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- JDI begins IPS-NEO panel production
- NSP subsidiary unveils PV system at southern Taiwan farm
- Taiwan market: Nearly 1,500 4G base stations in operation at end of June, says NCC
- China Mobile TD-LTE user base increases to nearly 14 million in June
- Microsoft cloud growth drives strong fiscal 4Q14 results
- Apple reports fiscal 3Q14 results
- USI reportedly lands SiP module orders for iWatch devices
- Fujitsu Taiwan and local university to set up Big Data R&D platform
- Taiwan tablet shipments plunge sequentially in 1Q14, says MIC
- Taiwan server ODMs may benefit from Project Scorpio 2.0
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments reach 55.06 million units in 2Q14
- Asia Pacific PC market comes in close to expectations in 2Q14, says IDC
- Compeq looks to strong revenue gains in 3Q14 on growing HDI board orders
- Advantech partners with Hiwin for robot business
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...