- Be the first to comment
- China handset supply chain to delay IC purchases till 2Q15, say sources
- TSMC has to find long-term perspective for China investment, says Chang
- Worldwide CE market forecast to grow 4.5% in 2014, says Futuresource
- WP phones market share to continue dropping before arrival of new model
- China government to end financial aids to LED makers
- Taiwan, China notebook vendors halt notebook sales in Russia, report says
- Pegatron to probe China plant over worker mistreatment claims
- Compal expects good returns on JV deal with Lenovo, says report
- Taiwan November unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- Apple supply chain preparing for new MacBook Air and Apple Watch
- China Mobile aims at 250 million TD-LTE users by end of 2015, says chairman
- WCG Ultra HD models to be TV sales promotion focus in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- International vendors to launch QD LCD TVs in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Toshiba and SK Hynix end lawsuit, to expand collaboration
- LED modules to grow faster than packaged LEDs, says IHS
- Xiaomi has difficulties expanding overseas, says report
- Japan smartphone panel makers bring price pressure on China and Taiwan competitors
- Demand for 8-inch fab equipment rises
- Yingli expresses disappointment at US PV tariffs decisions
- PV equipment book-to-bill ratio stays below parity in 3Q14, says SEMI
- US finalizes anti-dumping tariffs on Taiwan-made solar cells
- Prices for 32-inch TV panels rising, say Taiwan makers
- Dow CMP pad plant in Taiwan to operate at full capacity in 2015
- Worldwide integrated infrastructure and platform revenues increase 28.1% in 3Q14, says IDC
- Shipments of TEE-supporting processors to reach 366 million by end of 2014, says ABI Research
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...