- Be the first to comment
- HTC to face increasing competition in VR market in 2H16
- Component makers to see weak orders for tablets and wearables
- China may lower target PV installation capacity in 13th 5-year plan
- Win Semi looks to low single-digit revenue growth in 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone ODM/OEM shipments drop in 2Q16
- Ritek steps into bio-testing optical discs
- Pepper enters Taiwan service market
- Kinsus nets NT$1.35 per share for 2Q16
- Holtek 2Q16 profits rise 20% sequentially
- Panel cutting service provider Nanoplus to debut on Taiwan emerging stock market, says paper
- Digitimes Research: MWC Shanghai focuses on smart services
- Wah Hong Industrial to start Cd-free QDEF production in 4Q16
- Wireless charging to become major feature in mobile devices
- Innolux cooperates with Next Biometrics to develop flexible fingerprint sensor
- PMOLED more competitive than AMOLED for small-size panels, says RiTdisplay chairman
- Epistar hikes prices for large-size LED chips due to higher DLC standards
- POS device supplier Posiflex reports strong earnings for 1H16
- Intel Dalian fab put into operation, says report
- AMD introduces new professional graphics
- SK Hynix profits fall
- Raydium reports NT$2.69 EPS for 1H16
- Rebound in notebooks in Western Europe boosted PC shipments in EMEA in 2Q16, says IDC
- Adlink-invested measurement product firm JYTek to push into China, says paper
- Pegatron sees weak 2Q16; expected to have strong 3Q16, says paper
- Vendors to launch smartphones supporting biometrics recognition
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...