- Be the first to comment
- Acer, Toshiba finishes RFQ for 2016 notebook orders
- Acer sees healthy inventory level
- Harvatek, TTRI set up joint venture for LED embedded yarn
- Nanya to raise capital for 20nm transition
- Acer positive about Microsoft Surface Book release
- TSEC September revenues down sequentially
- Six China LED makers receive government subsidies in 3Q15
- Acer pushing new business operation to achieve growth
- Neo Solar Power offers PERC monocrystalline silicon solar cell Black 21
- Taiwan preparing for 2nd-round TPP talks
- China firm close to buying Vivante
- Taiwan market: Japan-based Sansui Electric launches inexpensive LED light bulbs
- ASE posts 23% revenue growth in September
- Touch panel makers conservative about 4Q15 handset orders
- Hulk Energy obtains IEC, UL certification for Cigs-3000 series PV module
- Coretronic ships 6.31 million BLUs in September
- Tianma to be main supplier of panels for new Asustek notebooks
- Innolux reports 21% decline in 3Q15 revenues
- Foxconn Technology revenues hit high in September
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.30 per share for January-September
- Asustek, Acer September revenues up on month
- Fingerprint sensors set to see growing adoption among Android phones
- MSI reports revenues for September 2015
- Chin-Poon Industrial sees revenues rise in September
- Advantech revenues increase in September
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...