- Be the first to comment
- Everyone wants in on virtual reality opportunity
- This concludes our broadcasting day: Vizio redefines the TV
- Elan obtains fingerprint sensor orders from first-tier notebook firms
- The gaming notebook competition: Q&A with Jone Chang from Gigabyte notebook department
- Insyde intros flagship UEFI BIOS
- Brazil market: Xiaomi recalls handset team, to not introduce new models temporarily
- Tons Lightology shareholders approve 2015 dividend of NT$3
- Taiwan ultra-thin heat-pipe makers under price cut pressure
- Epistar hikes blue LED chip quotes, says report
- Anji Technology looks to PV demand in Taiwan
- Computex 2016: ARM announces new mobile chips for VR-ready devices
- Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
- Qualcomm expands Snapdragon Wear lineup with offering for targeted-purpose wearables
- Digitimes Research: Growing HMD devices stir up development of professional VR application market
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new ZenFone 3 smartphones and Transformer 2-in-1lineups
- Chin-Poon remains focused on automotive PCBs
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- Computex looks to take on new identity
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...