- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: Xiaomi facing challenge to sustain growth
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD driver IC revenues to rise 6% in 2014
- Japan-based Murata sees potential in IoT and wearable industries
- Falling LED bulb prices put pressure on LED driver IC firms
- China IC design houses expand presence in touch IC and fingerprint sensor markets
- Foxconn and Innolux to build 6G LTPS panel plant
- IBM, Cisco leading in smart city technology developments, says Navigant
- Acer unveils Aspire Switch and Iconia tablets
- China market: Online advertising value over CNY43 billion in 3Q14, says Analysys
- China has 1.277 billion mobile phone users in October, says MIIT
- Taiwan market: CHT to expand multimedia on demand services
- China and US boost worldwide industrial semiconductor market in 2014, says IHS
- Asia Neo Tech expects sales growth in 4Q14
- USI raises funds
- Corning announces glass advancements with Gorilla Glass 4
- Touch panel pricing to drop to US$1 per inch
- China Mobile expected to reach 70 million TD-LTE users at end of 2014
- Win Win Precision cooperates with vendor to market HeatCap in Japan
- Acer to launch convertible touch-screen Chromebook in 1H15
- Monocrystalline solar cell prices may fall in 4Q14, say Taiwan makers
- LED chip makers to see drops in 4Q14 shipments
- TSMC to offer InFO packaging for 16nm chips in 2016, says paper
- Digitimes Research: China makers Bitland, BYD to join Chromebook supply chain in 2015
- Medical equipment makers investing in new facilities in Taiwan
- Foxconn to build airborne logistic hub in Zhengzhou
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...