- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan IC design industry output value to grow 13% in 2015
- Commentary: Galaxy S6 to bring significant impact on supply chains
- China PV module makers to suffer from Japan feed-in tariff cut
- Foundry houses in China, Taiwan set to compete for specialty process orders
- PCB maker Zhen Ding hits record EPS for 2014
- Sysgration lands orders for electric bus-use battery modules from CSR
- Revenues from energy efficient building products and services expected to total more than US$4.3 billion from 2015-2023, says Navigant
- Automobiles shipped as of 2020 expected to average over one display
- Increasing demand for larger TVs leading to growing large-area TFT LCD shipment revenues, says IHS
- Samsung purchases LED display maker Yesco, says report
- Advantech, ITRI to set up Industry 4.0 system integration joint venture
- MWC 2015: Intel launches new mobile SoCs, LTE solution
- HTC reports 27% on-year revenues increase for February
- ASMedia leads in USB 3.1 controller ICs amid Taiwan IC designers
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- China LED chip production value in 2014 estimated at CNY12.0 billion, says GLII
- MWC 2015: Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone
- TV vendors shifting strategy to prevent panel pricing from increasing
- Lextar Electronics to expand LED epitaxial wafer capacity
- Everlight Electronics reportedly to merge with Edison Opto
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of touch panels used in handsets and tablets to drop in 1Q15
- Competition increasing between first-tier China, Taiwan solar cell makers
- Power supply makers aggressively pursuing EV opportunities
- Tong Hsing 2015 capex to top NT$1.5 billion
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...