- Be the first to comment
- Microsoft Mobile decreasing orders to supply chains
- Novatek expects flat sales for 2Q15
- Utilization rates at 8-inch fabs falling
- Dialog, Foxconn SiP subsidiary to invest in Dyna Image
- Winbond reportedly to place orders with China 12-inch foundry
- China smartphone vendors look for more supplies of CMOS image sensors
- Innolux optimistic about 4K TV panel shipments in 2015
- Intel to host conference for newly established stylus alliance
- Commercial combined heat and power market expected to be worth more than US$14 billion annually by 2024, says firm
- Demand response spending expected to exceed US$1.3 billion a year by 2024, says firm
- GLT reports April financial performance
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi Note Pro
- CPT announces April 2015 financial performance
- Taiwan makers to benefit from new smartphones from Xiaomi, LeTV
- Taiwan DRAM makers post mixed April results
- ECS reports revenue drop for April 2015
- Edison Opto April revenues hit record
- PV demand expected to rebound in June or early July, say China makers
- Giga Solar Materials April revenues hit record
- The mbed IoT ecosystem: Q&A with ARM CEO Simon Segars
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- AUO sees April revenues decrease
- TPK reports revenues for April 2015
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...