- Be the first to comment
- ASE seeing better sales in 2H16
- HTC to start marketing Vive via retail shops in Japan
- MediaTek launches Helio X20 development board
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- JDI to sell factory in southern China to Jiangxi Holitech Technology
- Efun Technology to begin shipments of quantum dot enhancement film
- Taiwan market: Commtiva to market Sharp smartphones starting July
- TSEC raises capital
- Global panel supply in 3Q16 likely to be tight, says WitsView
- Global Unichip June revenues to rise, says report
- UMC to enjoy full utilization of 28nm capacity through 4Q16, says report
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Compal aims at revenue proportion of 35% for non-notebook products in 2016
- HTC seeks to spin off VR business
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Analog IC firm On-Bright to post growth through 3Q16
- Winbond buys equipment for NT$2.06 billion
- Wistron buys back 15.46 million treasury stocks
- Healthcare providers in Middle East and North Africa to spend US$2.78 billion on IT in 2016, says Gartner
- Meaningful use cases help spur spending on IoT in CEE, says IDC
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...