- Be the first to comment
- The synergy of NXP acquisition: An interview with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- Dell to separate Greater China office from Asia Pacific branch
- Foxconn Electronics to have Sharp produce 4K TV panels in Japan
- Taiwan December export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Acer to be free of amortization cost for intangible assets beginning 2018, says CEO
- Service providers switching from channel to linear OTT video over traditional TV, says ABI Research
- Wistron reportedly to be main OEM for new iPhone in India
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches police service app
- China re-assessing subsidies for PV projects
- Packaging material supplier Chang Wah secures syndicated loans
- Passive component supplier Ta-I to buy back shares to fend off a tender offer
- China polysilicon imports in January-November 2016 grow 18.2% on year, says CNMIA
- Amtran to ship companion robots, says paper
- SerComm to offer AI-integrated devices in mid-2017
- EIH cooperates with Texen to offer smart cosmetics packaging solution
- TV panel demand, supply to drop in 1Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- SAS looking for mergers, says chairman
- Foxconn considering setting up panel line in US, says chairman
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$11 billion in 2016, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: ASEAN 3G/4G mobile broadband penetration to rise to 60% in 2017
- Semiconductor M&A reach peak in 2015-2016, says IC Insights
- Asustek, Gigabyte, MSI to hike motherboard, graphics card prices in China
- Foxconn to set up factory in conjunction with Apple R&D center in Shenzhen, says report
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$4.7 billion in the biggest-ever...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...