- Be the first to comment
- China foundries planning FD-SOI process technology
- Foxconn subscribes to Lytro fund-raising project, says paper
- CHT ties up with NTT, Itochu to develop hardware specifications for SDN/NFV equipment
- Digitimes Research: January shipments of Wintel notebooks down on month, up on year
- Samsung unveils a new line of smart appliances at Samsung SEAO Forum 2017
- Equipment maker Foxsemicon to post record EPS for 2016
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Eight-inch fabs operating at full capacity
- UltraChip posts 2016 EPS of NT$2.28
- Xintec swings to loss for 2016
- Leadtek Research steps into health care devices
- Digitimes Research: ADAS expected to become mainstream car-driving safety system
- Digitimes Research: NTT DoCoMo, KDDI, SoftBank step into power supply
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- VIS posts record 2016 profit
- AUO opens rooftop PV system in southern Taiwan
- MediaTek to lag in 10nm-chip race, says paper
- Coretronic nets NT$4.52 per share for 2016
- TPK Holding suffers net loss per share of NT$4.27 for 2016
- Taiwan has 4 graphics card vendors among global top-5 in 2016
- Notebook industry facing a crisis, says Wistron chairman
- Taiwan large-size LCD panel shipments top 60 million in 4Q16
- Asustek expects sequential drop in 1Q17 revenues
- Delta Electronics announces deal with Thailand associate
- Tight LED chip supply due to robust demand for lighting, fine pixel pitch displays
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...