- Be the first to comment
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- IC designers eye business opportunity from force touch solutions
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- E Ink revenues to drop in 4Q15, says company
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- Targeting Taiwan IC sector: Q&A with Tsinghua Unigroup chairman Zhao Weiguo
- Migration to Windows 10 to be fastest yet, says Gartner
- Taiwan 3Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.611Tbps, says TWNIC
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$22.12 billion, says NCC
- Global revenues from diesel generator set installations expected to total US$538 billion from 2015-2024, says report
- Digitimes Research: Nexus 6P, Xperia Z5 series highlight latest smartphone presentation in Japan
- Samsung sees record-high inventory levels throughout 3Q15, says report
- Lenovo to phase out Vibe brand smartphones, says report
- Taiwan market: LG Electronics announces the availability of Nexus 5X
- Taiwan October unemployment rate up on month, down on year, says DGBAS
- Taiwan October manufacturing production index up on month, down on year, says MOEA
- Intel appoints Venkata Renduchintala president of new business unit
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...