- Be the first to comment
- Apple reportedly begins to reduce orders for iPhone 7, say sources
- Tatung signs with Taipei to set up rooftop PV systems
- ChipMOS and Tsinghua Unigroup to form joint venture in Shanghai
- Leading China smartphone vendors reportedly to form consortium to secure AMOLED supply, say reports
- Annual sales worldwide from fabless IC design to grow 3.4% in 2017, says TrendForce
- Ethernet switch market sees steady growth in core network infrastructure segments, says IDC
- IPC maker Parpro lands orders from US military equipment contractor, says paper
- Raspberry Pi production extends to Japan
- Mag.Layers reports increases in November revenues
- Realtek reports decreased revenues for November
- VR/AR developers facing weak demand in 2017
- China vendors to ship 83.6 million LVD TVs in 2016, says Sigmaintell
- China to adopt open-bid process for the release of radio frequency band units
- LandMark expects rebound in 1Q17, PCL sees boom in 4Q16
- Ardentec signs NT$4 billion syndicated loan
- Taiwan market: Mitac launches smart wrist band
- Intel to push SSD products for 4 major markets in 2017
- Unity Opto to raise additional capital of NT$774.3 million
- Panasonic to produce OLED-equivalent LCD panels
- Microsemi goes open source with FPGA for RISC-V
- Ko Ja developing micro LED-based luminous keyboards, logo backlighting
- beingNet Alliance to collaborate with partners to develop IoB solutions for agriculture, medical care
- PC market outlook improves mildly with faster shift to slim and convertible models, says IDC
- China market: B2C transaction value tops CNY708 billion in 3Q16, says Analysys
- Sharp Jusda Logistics becomes subsidiary of Jusda in Japan
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...