- Be the first to comment
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Digitimes Research: Top-6 Taiwan LCD driver IC companies post revenue gains in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Revenues of top-3 Taiwan foundry houses to leap 13% on quarter in 3Q14
- SPIL to take over idle ProMOS 12-inch fab for NT$6.4 billion
- Lenovo to reduce notebook outsourcing to 40% of target shipments in 2015
- SerComm tops networking/communication device makers in 1H14 net EPS
- Foxconn looking to step into medical equipment, says chairman
- Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
- Investment in microgrids in Asia Pacific will total nearly US$31 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Worldwide large TFT-LCD panel supply area to increase 6% in 2014, says MIC
- Sporton International expects continued growth in 3Q14 revenues
- US lowers anti-dumping tariff for Motech to 20.86%
- AUO to showcase new high-end Ultra HD technology at Touch Taiwan
- Panel makers look to develop new applications amid limited growth for tablets
- Raspberry Pi motherboards enjoy 3.5 million worldwide sales
- Taiwan market: New iPhone expected to drive demand for 4G subscriptions
- TPVIA dismisses speculation over looming EU solar probe
- Competitors to expand capacities in wake of US anti-dumping tariffs on China and Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Japan household appliance makers rolling out HEMS compatible products
- Inventec posts 2Q14 net EPS of NT$0.41
- Acer expected to ship 4 million smartphones in 2014
- Entry-level 4G handset demand in China to increase during 2H14; expected to push down penetration rate of high-end panels
- Digitimes Research: July LED bulb prices grow in China market
- IC testing firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
- Alibaba and Haier to launch Ultra HD smart TV
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...