- Be the first to comment
- ASE wastewater scandal to not affect handset chipset supplies in short term, say vendors
- Three China-based handset vendors increase component deliveries
- Google starts using Internet data center in Taiwan
- AMD slashes desktop CPU prices
- Brand vendors to back down from releasing touchscreen conventional notebooks in 2014
- Passive component supplier Nichidenbo sales up slightly in November
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches PadFone mini
- CCI steps into marketing non-notebook heat-sink devices
- ASE apologizes for discharging toxic wastewater
- Compal acquires new enterprise notebook orders for 2014 from HP
- PCB equipment supplier Csun braces for strong sales in 1Q14
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- 64-bit smartphones to be ushered in 2014, say sources
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Alcatel-Lucent sets up innovation center in Taiwan
- Innolux to produce 75-inch Ultra HD TV panels
- AUO November large-size panel shipments up 13% on month
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- Xilinx begins delivering 20nm chips
- TSMC builds up bumping capacity
- Copper foil prices to continue dropping in 1Q14
- Global LCD TV shipments to fall 1.7% in 2013, but grow 3% in 2014, says WitsView
- Intel Labs cooperates with Asustek to improve cloud computing storage
- Taiwan Intelligent Aerotropolis Industry Alliance formed
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...