- Be the first to comment
- Apple reportedly begins to reduce orders for iPhone 7, say sources
- Tatung signs with Taipei to set up rooftop PV systems
- ChipMOS and Tsinghua Unigroup to form joint venture in Shanghai
- Leading China smartphone vendors reportedly to form consortium to secure AMOLED supply, say reports
- Intel to push SSD products for 4 major markets in 2017
- Delta, Furukawa land heat-pipe orders from LG, say Taiwan makers
- Solenoid maker Tai Shing to list on OTC
- TSMC lands new 28nm chip orders for UFS controllers
- Global 4G smartphone shipments to top 1 billion units in 2016, says IDC
- Genius Electronic Optical settles patent lawsuit with Largan Precision
- MediaTek expects gross margin to rise in 2017
- Global 3Q16 NAND flash market posts 19.6% increase, says DRAMeXchange
- FPCB maker Ichia sees increased November revenues
- Falling smartphone IC ASPs discouraging device vendors from developing chips in-house
- Unity Opto to raise additional capital of NT$774.3 million
- Panasonic to produce OLED-equivalent LCD panels
- E Ink Holdings unable to resume operations of Hydis factory
- About 6 polysilicon makers expected to be forced out of global market, says Bernreuter Research
- Japan market: 3Q16 solar cell, PV module shipments down 13%, 6% on year, says JPEA
- Ko Ja developing micro LED-based luminous keyboards, logo backlighting
- Taiwan market: Mitac launches smart wrist band
- beingNet Alliance to collaborate with partners to develop IoB solutions for agriculture, medical care
- PC market outlook improves mildly with faster shift to slim and convertible models, says IDC
- China market: B2C transaction value tops CNY708 billion in 3Q16, says Analysys
- Sharp Jusda Logistics becomes subsidiary of Jusda in Japan
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...