- Be the first to comment
- Notebook component suppliers expect to see only slight growth in March
- Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers to see shipments drop 5% in 1Q14
- China makers urge government to set floor price for polysilicon from Europe
- The developments of the security solutions market in Greater China: Q&A with EverFocus product marketing manager Tony Lin
- ASE may land more packaging orders for Apple A8 CPUs
- Acer, Asustek increase tablet orders to China ODMs, say Taiwan makers
- Coretronic ships 6.47 million BLUs in February
- China TV vendors expected to drop pricing by 10% for new Ultra HD TVs released in 2014
- VIS reportedly to acquire an 8-inch fab from Nanya Technology
- Taiwan notebook ODMs impacted by on-month revenue drops in February
- Taiwan touch panel makers drop product pricing; plan to adjust production lines
- Diode makers to post higher revenues in 1Q14
- Young Optics reports increased on-year February performance
- TSMC 20nm wafer production delayed temporarily, but will not affect shipments
- HTC, Sony Mobile and LG shifting focus to mid-range smartphone models
- Epistar, Everlight post mixed sequential growth in February revenue
- Lextar reports 4Q13 and 2013 full-year financial results
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- China market: FPD TV sales decrease in 4Q13, says Analysys
- Adata to deliver dividend of NT$7.07 for 2013
- Consumer electronics market tumbles in China as major device shipments slide in 2013, says IHS
- Foxconn February revenues down on month, up on year
- China market: B2C transactions top CNY194 billion in 4Q13, says Analysys
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...