- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- Chip suppliers cautious about unit production for upcoming iPhone
- China firm proposes to buy Aixtron
- Only top-2 motherboard players do not suffer from on-year decline in 1H16 shipments
- First-tier vendors cautious about China-based players launching notebooks and 2-in-1 devices in May-July
- MSI expected to ship 21 motherboards/graphics card in 2016
- Silicon Motion expects NAND flash shortage in 2H16
- China market: Oppo to ship 80 million smartphones in 2016, says paper
- Court requires TWM immediately to return band unit C4
- Kinsus to post brisk sales in 2Q and 3Q, says report
- Lextar to move part of Taiwan LED packaging capacity to China
- EverDisplay Optronics competing with Samsung Display for AMOLED orders
- Amazon considering setting up cloud data centers in Taiwan
- Desktop manufacturing industry sees reshuffling orders; expects to see fierce competition
- StrongLED to see 2Q16 revenues double
- Motech Industries, SAS chosen as respondents in US anti-dumping tariff review
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship over 52.6 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q16
- Commentary: Foxconn moves one step further to become brand operator
- Gintech has no merger plan for subsidiary, say sources
- Gintung Energy to sell PV module equipment
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- 28nm HPM production lines at TSMC, UMC to run at full capacity until 3Q16, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Korea LCD driver IC vendor Silicon Works sees revenues hit record high in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan top-foundry combined revenues to rise 8% in 2Q16
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...