- Be the first to comment
- Inventec to push cloud computing and solar businesses for 2014-2016, says chairman
- Taiwan IC suppliers developing chips for MediaTek smartphone solutions
- Coolpad adopts on-cell touch solution co-developed by FocalTech and CPT
- China-based handset vendors creating secondary brands
- Vizio releases majority of 2014 TV ODM orders to TPV and Wistron
- Global PV installation capacity to reach 40GWp in 2014, says BOE
- Foxconn lawsuit may cause Lotes to lose rights to sell USB 3.0 products
- Globalfoundries adjusts global workforce
- More IC players to step into LCD driver IC market in 2014
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone sales to top 436 million units in 2014
- China Mobile to procure about 100 million TD-LTE smartphones in 2014, says chairman
- Foxconn planning panel R&D center in Taiwan
- Epistar to increase investments in two China subsidiaries
- Car display shipments increase due to demand for electric, hybrid vehicles in 2013, says DisplaySearch
- Samsung looking to establish data center with help from HP and Quanta
- Entire Technology to start production at PET film factory in northern Taiwan in 1Q14
- VIA claims NT$4.14 billion compensation for IP infringements by Asustek, ASMedia
- ITRI transfers DSSC technology to Formosa Plastics
- AMD aims to hike global DIY market share; updates 2014 roadmap
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD driver IC revenues up over 10% in 2013
- Genesis Photonics to defer production at factory in eastern China
- LED driver IC vendors receiving short lead-time orders
- Lite-On Technology to merge with Leotek, other subsidiaries
- DRAM contract prices continue growth on tight supplies, says DRAMeXchange
- Big Data technology and service market expected to grow to US$32.4 billion in 2017, says IDC
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...